Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Open forum confessionals

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
Hey, fark being ugly, as long as your high! This will be Jrock in 30 years............LOL
Actually that picture might be an improvement.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:23 PM
1st Gear Member

lol, same as the first few posts.. cars sex $ lesbians mods speed drugs lol.. stereotypical crazy *** stuff

Old 11-05-2008, 12:04 AM
1st Gear Member

Come on guys, tell us how you got drunk and made it with a fat ugly midget stripper hoe. PS, i've never done that!

Old 11-05-2008, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Rocketman...glad that guy is gone...lol

Old 11-05-2008, 09:54 AM
1st Gear Member

I got a confession. When I was about 9 years old, there was a guy that lived across the street that made my life a living hell. He was a 17 year old punk *** mo fo. His mother inherited some money, and even though we lived in the ghetto, they thought they were hot stuff. Why they didnt move I dont know.
This kid would harrass me for anything at every opportunity. He stole my bicycle and kept it for a week and when he gave it back, the spokes were all loose with the wheels wobbling, and the tires were flat.
He kicked my dog everytime he went around their house or shot him with a bee bee gun. He even shot me with the Bee Bee gun. He was the biggest *** hole I've ever known.
He was always trying to date one of my sisters and when they wouldnt go out with him, he would call them a *****, and write bad stuff about them on the street with rattle can paint.
One day I was coming down the alley next to his house on my bike, he had a rope strung accross the alley and he pulled it tight just as I was coming through and clothes lined me. Damn near broke my kneck.
One day he came home with a big ole ugly hound dog that barked all night and kept us awake. Then one afternoon the plan came to me.
About 9:00 at night I went across the street and got his dog. I kept him in our garage and fed him 4 cans of Bolo dog feed, ( nasty stuff ). The last can had two boxes of Ex Lax in it.
At about midnight, I took the dog across the street and put the hound in this kids car and made sure the windows were rolled up.
What a mess! Johny Hambrick did not know for sure who did this, but he backed way off after that. He couldnt drive that car for two weeks! All of his friends named his car Dog Stool! I felt bad for doing that to his car, but he could whoop my *** and I had to do something. Now it's just funny.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

so thats why your the way you are now worlok? lol

good idea with the dog food...

Old 11-05-2008, 12:45 PM
1st Gear Member

I dont know whether to take that as a compliment or what..........LOL

Old 11-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

just like a dog that was beat when it was younger, will always be defesive/mean. LOL. what happens to someone when they are young plays a big factor in thier whole life.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:51 PM
1st Gear Member

I stocked up on guns and ammo and food for the coming apocolyps

:P

Old 11-05-2008, 02:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I said an oath to support and defend the CONSTITUTION of the USA...hopefully that does not become difficult in the future.

Quick Reply: Open forum confessionals