Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

One month left. What to do?

Old 07-20-2007, 07:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: One month left. What to do?

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

find yorself a female roommate they tend to be a lil be cleaner. plus if shes hot and you guys hit it off you have sex privliages
ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

Actually, the first apartment I lived in, my roommate was a chick. In fact, she was a really HOT chick! She even had a modeling gig for a while. But she turned out to be an absolute nightmare to live with. I mean, there where probably homes ravaged by hurricane Katrina that were left in better shape than this bitches room. After she ruined her room, she then started sleeping in the living room, and ruined that too. She had two cats, and never (I mean NEVER) cleaned out the cat box. Those cats started crapping and pissing in the corners of her room after the box was full. The place smelled awful! Living there was one of the most depressing times of my life.
Oh, and there never were any sex privalages either. She was a real dirty hoe anyway.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Too much pu$$y in that house...I'm speaking of the cats of course.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:44 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

find yorself a female roommate they tend to be a lil be cleaner. plus if shes hot and you guys hit it off you have sex privliages

Actually, the first apartment I lived in, my roommate was a chick. In fact, she was a really HOT chick! She even had a modeling gig for a while. But she turned out to be an absolute nightmare to live with. I mean, there where probably homes ravaged by hurricane Katrina that were left in better shape than this bitches room. After she ruined her room, she then started sleeping in the living room, and ruined that too. She had two cats, and never (I mean NEVER) cleaned out the cat box. Those cats started crapping and pissing in the corners of her room after the box was full. The place smelled awful! Living there was one of the most depressing times of my life.
Oh, and there never were any sex privalages either. She was a real dirty hoe anyway.
no one wants to do a dirty hoe. unless your hoedogg. Well for the most part females tend to be cleaner. Not always. and you have experenced that

Old 07-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i like em dirty...lol[8D]naw really mark time for change bro like NS said. i love my garage. im renting too but what the hell when you have a garage life is good.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:55 PM

Lose the roommate. He is not ready to grow and move up in life, he's gotta go. Doesn't mean lose the friend, but you are growing and he is not. It's nice to hear that there are still guys out there that care about a neat place too btw. Not sure of the home market in your area, but a 1st time buyer would be a better option for you than renting. Again, renting, like an apartment, you have no equity. Sounds like you are ready to move on to the next stage in your life, that of a homeowner, and renting will not get you anything. What happens when the owner decides to sell the place and you have 30-60 days to re-locate? Not a good scenario imo. A female roommate may not be the way to go either. Speaking from a females perspective, her idea of "roommate" may not be your idea. If you have not lived with a woman, we can bedifficult at certaintimes (). I think living by yourself is good, especially since you have had several years with someone that does not live the way you like to live. I think maybe you should talk to a realtorjust to get some ideas and toss them around. If you rent a house, I still say don't rent itwith this same guy, he will make things difficult to undo, once youdecide to move into your home for real.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:58 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: toad1025

Lose the roommate. He is not ready to grow and move up in life, he's gotta go. Doesn't mean lose the friend, but you are growing and he is not. It's nice to hear that there are still guys out there that care about a neat place too btw. Not sure of the home market in your area, but a 1st time buyer would be a better option for you than renting. Again, renting, like an apartment, you have no equity. Sounds like you are ready to move on to the next stage in your life, that of a homeowner, and renting will not get you anything. What happens when the owner decides to sell the place and you have 30-60 days to re-locate? Not a good scenario imo. A female roommate may not be the way to go either. Speaking from a females perspective, her idea of "roommate" may not be your idea. If you have not lived with a woman, we can bedifficult at certaintimes (). I think living by yourself is good, especially since you have had several years with someone that does not live the way you like to live. I think maybe you should talk to a realtorjust to get some ideas and toss them around. If you rent a house, I still say don't rent itwith this same guy, he will make things difficult to undo, once youdecide to move into your home for real.
+1...she just says it better than I do.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

whats up GR?? hows it?

Old 07-20-2007, 08:10 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: toad1025

Very wise words. I would like to own, but as of now, I don't have very much money saved up for a down payment. I think a couple more years paying rent with the help of a roommate would at least afford me time to start saving up. I'm sure a cleaner roommate would be great, but if I can't find anybody then I'm stuck with what I got.

Old 07-20-2007, 08:32 PM

What about moving into a 1 bedroom or a loft type apartment? This guy sounds like a walking health hazzard. If you are concerned enough about his living ethics to consult us, you sound like you are at the end of your rope and anymore "togetherness" might cause a crack in your friendship. Man, too bad you aren't here, I would have the perfect person for you

Old 07-20-2007, 08:49 PM
1st Gear Member

hey mark if you find a place with a giant garage 2 or 3 stall, let me know.. i might be interested in movin in. I am pretty clean.. at least cleaner than that chick you talked about! hah.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: One month left. What to do?