Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

it is official!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Default it is official!

i am moving down to Tampa, FL this summer! after spending spring break with my family down there i have decided i cant wait 2 yrs until i graduate so im transferring to UTand moving down within the next 6 months. im so excited and cant wait to meet some of you people from around the area!

Old 03-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: it is official!

right on ashley. good luck with your move.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Well Ashley we will be here waiting for ya. When you get all settled in we will all have to meet up at The Lube for bike night. I will try to get Hicktown there too.

Old 03-26-2007, 06:10 PM

ORIGINAL: mikedrinfla

Well Ashley we will be here waiting for ya. When you get all settled in we will all have to meet up at The Lube for bike night. I will try to get Hicktown there too.
sounds great! you wouldnt happen to know a Tim who rides a light blue cbr 600 F4 would ya? he's a friend of mine down in Plant City and was telling me about Thursday night bike nightsdown in Clearwater...is this what you were talking about?

Old 03-26-2007, 06:49 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ashmgo17
sounds great! you wouldnt happen to know a Tim who rides a light blue cbr 600 F4 would ya? he's a friend of mine down in Plant City and was telling me about Thursday night bike nightsdown in Clearwater...is this what you were talking about?
No I was talking about Wenesday night at Quaker Steak and Lube Pinellas Park. Then there is one on Saturday night at the Lot in Clearwater. I am pretty sure there are plenty of more around.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Say hi to my ex.

You will love Tampa.... clearwater and st pete are awesome. I would be down there myself if things had gone differently.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

Say hi to my ex.

You will love Tampa.... clearwater and st pete are awesome. I would be down there myself if things had gone differently.
Where were you from?

Old 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

Say hi to my ex.

I feel your pain brother. Been there done that.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:25 PM
1st Gear Member

I wasn't there... she moved there. I would have probably moved there as well, if things had gone differently. I visited there several times though... really love the intercoastals in the st pete area And Bahama breeze was my favorite place to eat I loved that I could pull the boat right up and go eat and drink. Their live entertainment was always fun.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:12 PM

yea im moving down there to be with family and to get away from things around here. me and my boyfriend of two years have finally ended things and even though i love being single again its still really hard for me to see him dating other girls and going back to drugs and whatnot. so i think this move will be good for me to get away from things and kind of start over with my life. cant wait to meet some of you guys down there.

Quick Reply: it is official!