Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Need dude consultation *all dudes with peeps get in here!*

Old 12-05-2008, 05:13 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Need dude consultation *all dudes with peeps get in here!*

Ok boyzzzzzzz. I need some man advice here. I have two guys that I can't exactly tell of their intentions.

Man #1

My childhood friend. He and I are exactly one month apart from each other. Well we lost touch for 20 years of our lives and recently reconnected about 2 months ago. Since we have reconnected we talk everyday and text message almost all day long. He is a tug boat captain and gave me one of his shirts with his name on it to wear to work. He also calls me babe and tells me he loves me all the time (we love each other but not IN Love ... but is he beginning to??) He spends his lunch break with me at my house or wherever everyday he works. He says he really feels comfortable arounds me and enjoys the company. He and I have a lot in common...like we are almost the same in the way we act and etc.

Man #2

My hott as neighbor/coworker lol. One of the guys at work set me up with this guy on a blind date one night. Turns out he is my neighbor.. 4 houses down. LOL! Well since then we have been having movie night every tues., hang out on the weekends, and we spend the night at each others house and cuddle. He always text messages me and always puts a smiley face at the ends of his txts. O and lets not mention that we hold hands and make out.

Conclusion, man #1 is more of my type of guy but its kinda weird with us knowing each other for so long ya know? Man #2 is really different from the type guy i've traditionally dated but he seems to be really interested. I would also like to note that I havent had sex with either of these two guys.

Sooooo what do ya 'll think?? Be honest!

Old 12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
1st Gear Member

maybe you should have sex with both then see how ya feel.. Im not good at advice lmao

Old 12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
1st Gear Member

But both sound pretty legite

Old 12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

+1 test drive the guys then decide...LOL but really guy # 2 sounds like the right guy. both wanna get down ur pants that what guys do. and maybe taking love advice from a guy with hoe in his name in not the most productive thing to do either....LOL good luck chik!

Old 12-05-2008, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member

I think both of them just wanna get in your pants and thats it.
Guys dont usually have any other motive then that.

20 years apart? And now he always says " I love you", after 2 months? Yup, he just wants to get it on.
Guy 2 might be more your style(?) but probally has the same intentions.
Ask yourself if either one is who you see yourself spending a lot of time with. Are you looking to settle down? Are you still "playin" the field? What are your intentions? Are you just lookin to bang 'em and go?
Sounds like you need to go find the right guy on a kick a$$ bike, and ditch these 2.
Sorry, I am not available !!!

Old 12-05-2008, 06:06 PM
1st Gear Member

they guy youve known forever has prob been chasing ya since then to...

id go with him, make his life kick some ***...

or... just flip a coin, sounds like youd be happy with either of them... so fack it, go find a quarter

Old 12-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

sounds like #2 wants a piece......

#1 has been around, and it sounds like he just likes to be your friend, and that always leads to good things, if you can be friends, you can be more than friends....

Old 12-05-2008, 06:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Eric has a good point..

Old 12-05-2008, 07:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Sooooo what you guys are saying here is GIT ER DONE!!! LOL!

Wel #2 honestly, if all we were was f-buddies i would be totally content with that. After all, girls gta get theirs too! But yeah ya'll are guessing what I was guessing too ... they want some of that boootaeeee booty booty! Hell, if I were a dude and I knew a chick that had a badass pussayyyy like mine I'd be chasin that **** too. LOL!

ok ok for realz .. imma go on a date with #2 tonight. He asked me out again - to his house to watch a movie. Meyybe we will make some homemade margaritas or somethin.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:13 PM
1st Gear Member

awesome,, Just keep us informed of whats goin on and dont need ALL the details just some lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need dude consultation *all dudes with peeps get in here!*