Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

my girl

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 08:50 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: my girl

Everyone goes through bad times and it is never easy. And it takes courage on your part to bring it to an open forum like this. However you know what you need to do! She obviously doesn't care for you, and the fact is you deserve better. If you are really worried about her hurting herself do what Leena suggested and call the police the next time she threatens you with that crap. Guarentee that will fix the situation either way.

And remember no matter how bad it is today... ....It will get better!!!!!

Old 01-13-2007, 06:48 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

You have more patience than I do thats for sure.
Good luck

Old 01-13-2007, 08:14 AM
1st Gear Member

How old are you barber?

Old 01-13-2007, 09:21 PM

Thanks everybody...i think i know what i have to do...brake up with her. maybe i should get drunk before i do that. damn heart, if i could pull it out and throw it away. i'm happy to have my bike. it helps a little.

hey nitro...i'm 27

big o thanks for prayer...it makes me think about a lot of things.

thanks my kf bro's and sisters

Old 01-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: barbar

Thanks everybody...i think i know what i have to do...brake up with her. maybe i should get drunk before i do that. damn heart, if i could pull it out and throw it away. i'm happy to have my bike. it helps a little.

hey nitro...i'm 27

big o thanks for prayer...it makes me think about a lot of things.

thanks my kf bro's and sisters
Maybe you should get drunk, bang 3 broads and then brake up, Imean DTB!

Old 01-14-2007, 07:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Just leave. You are causing your self emotional harm. Read your first post, and go through with it, and stop answering her phone calls. I will tell you from experience, time doesn't heal all wound, but time will it put in perspective. Then you will be mad at her using your love of the idea of her against you like a weapon.

Old 01-14-2007, 09:51 AM

Maybe you should get drunk, bang 3 broads and then brake up, Imean DTB!
Im going to go with this idea. and I also agree that time doesnt heal, but will put it in perspective. You know what you have to do, without a doubt. Noone on this earth (relationship-wise) is worth going through all you have gone through with this chick. Dump her A$$ (after ya bang the 3 broads)

Old 01-14-2007, 05:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Rememeber, no matter how good she looks like there is some other man out there thta is sick and tired of her sh*t. YOur sick and tiredo f her **** DTB, only after you bang 3 other bitchs

Old 01-14-2007, 09:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Bro... dont let what she says stop you. I know you love her and dont want to see her in pain, but what about you? How can you have a healthy relationship if she's hurting you with her lies. I went through a bad relationship about 5 years ago and that girl was not right for me, but I still find myself to this day thinking about her. We are humans not robots it would be nice if we had a botton to turn off our emotions, but we dont all we have is time and it takes some time to heal. Hang in there bro... let her go it will hurt so much at first but in the end you can look back and learn from it.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:53 AM
1st Gear Member

Never change ur mind in what you do. I used to do that all the time because she would be crying so I would be stupid and say hey maybe her tears are real and she has changed.... With in the next two weeks its back to the same story... Just better to end it... Try to make the conversation short and if she starts to cry lol get mad at her for crying and leave....

Quick Reply: my girl