Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

my girl

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Default my girl

some of you know i have problems with my girlfriend. you told me to live her and i tried but she began to cry and told me she will do something to herself if i leave her. i love her more than anything in te world... i would like to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her... but she is still hiding her cell phone and for some su****ious situations she is making stupid excuses. i don't know what to do. i would be dying without her but still i can't be with her if she's lying to me. and again she might do something to herself if we brake up. her parents also love me very much (maybe more then she is lol). now these days all that makes me happy is my bike. when i'm riding i feel free and like i have no problems in my life... but i can't ride for ever, sometimes i have to stop and think about problems again.it is not warm (about 57 degrees) but i have to ride cause i'll go crazy.to me the worst thing in life is when a person that somebody love is cheating and lying. i like truth,even when the truth is cruel i like to hear the truth...i like cruel truth more then nice lie.

anyways, thanks everybody for support and caring.

Old 01-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Default RE: my girl

I know it sucks bro, and its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you are going through the ****, but you have to realize that if she is cheating, then it will hurt at first, but eventually you will move on. If you are that in love with her about this, it wont hurt tohave a friend who she doesnt know maybe tail her around for a while and see whats up. I did that for a buddy of mine before, ended up paying off in the end.

As far as the hurting herself, I dont want to be quoted on this, however, I have worked with many people who have been suicidal ( i worked in a prison, alot of the time in the mental health ward) and the people that truly will hurt themselves, are the ones who NEVER said a word about it, because they dont want others to know. A lot of the time its a cry for help or to prevent a situation from happening. Like I said, I am not saying this is how your girl is, because I dont want to take any responsibility here, but thats just my 2 cents....good luck buddy. And keep riding through the dark...the light is always around the corner.

Old 01-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

The hart can sux bro but these are your words "but still i can't be with her if she's lying to me" and like said before liers and cheaters are not worth it.

You think you can't live with out her nowbut as soon as you get your next POA you will forget her and all the pain she has caused.

Move ahead and DTB.

Old 01-12-2007, 03:55 PM

thanks jd. you wrote a lot of wise words. hey bro, it hurts when the world is working that way...most of the people are lying and cheating. that is not how it supose to be. i love her and i never did lie to her or were cheating on her. love supose to be clean and honest...not this way. sometimes i feel like i'm lost in this world...like i'm living in the wrong time and at the wrong place. i feel like old soul. when i look around all i see is that only two things that are important are sex and money... what happened to true love or true friendship.i'm so fu**ing mad and sad.

anyhow, thanks jd, thanks bro.

Old 01-12-2007, 03:58 PM

thanks notstock.thanks bro, for support and everything. u r right, she's not for me. as long as we have our bikes everything we'll be ok

all i need now is just to ride...

Old 01-12-2007, 03:59 PM
1st Gear Member

I agree with jds, she could possibly be saying that just to prevent a sitation. but i really dont recommend a friend following her around. but thats up to you. IF that bitch is still being secretive shes hiding something.Dump that bitch and find yourself a new piece of ***

Old 01-12-2007, 04:27 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your emotional turmoil dude. It's really hard to have words to assuage that kind of pain. Do not let her 'threats' of hurting herself stop you though. If it's serious, you will be preventing something nasty from happening, and if it's not and just an attention-cry, I guarentee you she won't pull that **** again if you do the following: if she threatens to hurt herself, or suicide, call the police and tell them you have a suicidal girl on your hands. They will take action. They will come out to stop her, so if she's serious, they will truck her away to a hospital for psychiatric care, and if she's not serious, she will get the fiercest scolding of her life. It will scare her away from trying to pull that kind of emotional manipulation ever again. It's a tough-love method, but threatening something of that calibur --if she's not serious-- is just wrong on like, fifty million levels. You deserve better.

Old 01-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I have heard before that if love is blind why is lingerie so appealing. My dad always told me because you are thinking with the wrong head. As far as the true love thing if you have doubt it rarely works man. Everyone is going to have the ups and downs with love but as long as there is doubt and lack of confidence in each other you can never grow together. Remember we can all give you advise but you are the one that has to make the ultimate decision bro.

I had a spate a few years back and the Wife and I almost went through a divorce. I went into the Phsyc ward for 3 days becuase I tried to swallow to many pills to ride myself of all the pain. Well as you can see it didn;t work and I am still here. After getting out We worked things out and I started to live my life in a whole new way. Not sure if you have seen or heard of the serenity prayer but here it is. And remember you can't predict the future, you can't change the past, you can only choose the road you want to walk today.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Hope this helps bro.

Old 01-12-2007, 07:30 PM

I think I mentioned this before. Neither one of you miss each other, you miss what you had. She isdefinitely cheating on you and is hiding part of her life from you. No offense to this next sentence, but its the truth. Your an easy target. She knows that your soft and knows she can pull you around. She can get mad at you and walk away and then come walking back saying, I need you BUT she doesn't, she needs attention and she knows she will get it from you. No offense, she is no good for you and the suicide thing is faulse. It's just another attention grabber and because she knows your weak, you will crumble.
Your a sweet guy and you will find that sweet girl, but she is not that girl.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

and who the hell said you cant ride forever ? curb the broad and do more riding and ns is right on that aspect. want to get at her for saying shes going to do something to herself ? tell her to do it. bet she wont. move on man. stop beating yourself up over something that is a guaranteed disaster.

Quick Reply: my girl