Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

my fisrt kawi is bye bye!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 06:54 AM
Default my fisrt kawi is bye bye!

well i posted on here 2 weeks ago i got into an accident and the insurence call me tuesday and told me my bike was written off. Since then i have been fighting with them because they are trying to rip me off and it is not still taken care of. im pissed off i finally got my bike done and i was going to post it all done and i get in an accident 2 days after i got it back. well i learned from the experince i will not spend a ton of money on after market parts anymore like full exhaust power commander even though the power commander was not a waste ect. well i dont know if i will be here anymore because im buying the new 2007 gsx-r 1000 so i will probably try to find a site with that bike but u guys have been great i wish i could have got to ride with some and u have also been a great help. RIDE SAFE AND ALWAYS WEAR UR GEAR AND THANKS AGAIN![sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=partyparty.gif][sm=signs003.gif][sm=signs003.gif][sm=signs003.gif][sm=signs003.gif][sm=signs003.gif]

Old 04-07-2007, 07:53 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: my fisrt kawi is bye bye!

HEY JUST BECAUSE YOUR GETTING A GIXXER DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO ABANDON THE FORUM. MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SIGHT HAVE BIKES OTHER THAN KAWIS, BUT EVERYONE IS WELCOME. THE GIXXER 1000 IS AN AWESOME BIKE. HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK.

Old 04-07-2007, 08:22 AM
1st Gear Member

WTF!!!

Find a Gixxer site you like, but stop by and ***** it up here every once in a while.

Old 04-07-2007, 08:35 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BIG V

well i learned from the experince i will not spend a ton of money on after market parts anymore like full exhaust power commander even though the power commander was not a waste ect.
If this is what you learned... then you have not learned anything. Really think about what got you into the situation in the first place. Changing brands and/or not adding mods and customizations will not change the outcome.

Either way - good luck, and hopefully it will turn into a learning experience for you. As of yet - it has not.

Old 04-08-2007, 03:29 AM
1st Gear Member

maybe instead of some bling bling lights you could've gone to that experienced motorcycle safety course?

Old 04-08-2007, 03:49 AM
1st Gear Member

why leave the greatest brand on earth? just cuz you wrecked it dont mean you gotta buy a zuki.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: nemo636

maybe instead of some bling bling lights you could've gone to that experienced motorcycle safety course?
Dam bro, cold!
Take it easy bigv, sorry to hear about the accidient and check in sometime with some picks of that gsxr its a bad arss bike.

Old 04-08-2007, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Big V wouldn't leave...he would miss the abuse too much. lol lol

Why the zook man? Why did you pic it over the zx 14 or an R1?

Old 04-08-2007, 07:02 AM

first let me issue the comment on the safety coarse issue wich i did take bye the way! but i dont take it personal because my bike probably has 60 mor horses than his 636 LOL and BIG RIG i we dont have a kawi dealer anymore in windsor and the zx14 is to big and bulky and the R1 i could buy here but the engine is weaker than all the 1000 and the gixer has been the best 1000 other than in 2004 wich the zx10 was and in 2005 it rated a little higher than my zx10. i miss my bike it was a monster and handled great i wish my buddy did not cut me off and he would of used hand signals or something princess was finaly done man ive never drove something that fast it had 132hp at 8000rpm for mid and 166hp top end and i droped 20+ pounds on it i could not keep the front end down cause i was just getting used to it maybe it was a sign from god LOL. i know i will not put all that money in a full exhaust in the gsxr maybe im going to put a power commander if it does not rune the 3 stage maps it comes with and frame sliders , fender eliminator and a bmc air filter i will not leave the site i like everyone here i was just depressed im still fighting with insurance here they offered me 12500 and my bike is worth 20000 canadian dollars i told them i willl not take less than 14000 and im sticking to my story

Old 04-08-2007, 07:42 AM
1st Gear Member

That sux bro.. I hope it all works out. and ya find the bike and site your looking for, but like everyone has said your more then welcome here bro... It dont matter what ya ride as long as you ride we are all family.

Quick Reply: my fisrt kawi is bye bye!