Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

My first drunk post, or thread, or what ever to hell you call it.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 12:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default My first drunk post, or thread, or what ever to hell you call it.

First of all, let me say that my drunk spelling is already better than KX Slaughter Kings, even though I'm drunk.
Second of all, I want to tell you guys how much I appreciate you putting up with all of my crazy post's. But try to understand, that it seems to have been slow around here and I am only trying to keep the place alive, even though it aint dead.
And a lot of you probably wonder why I am always just on the " off topic " section. Well, I know how to work on bikes, and I know how to ride bikes. I have been riding since I was ten and that was a damn long time ago! I dont like to talk about working on bikes all the time, I just do it when it needs to be done. When I am riding and I go in to a corner too hot, I usually make through, so I dont need to talk about riding all the time.
But one thing I will tell you that aint bull****, is that this is the best forum on the web, with the best people on the web, and that aint no bull**** right there.
And when non bikers treat you like you are biker trash, be proud! Because most people do not understand what is all about. Most people dont understand that roadrash and danger is something that we accept as a way of life. And that when we get that look, from people that dont understand, that is what we crave. If we wanted to be like everybody else, we would not ride machines that accelerate like a rocket. Or we wouldn't ride machines that will go through mud, and over rough terrain likes it's nothing.
We are biker trash and what the Fock, if we want somebodies approval, we will fill out a frickin application.
And if we want you to view us as normal, well fock that!
When we die, we will look back and say, what a focken ride. When others die, they will only look back!
When we are on our bikes, we are on top of the world, and that aint no bull**** there either! That's why we ride.
And I cant wait until spring cause I'm going focken crazy and want to ride. I am crazy enough as it is, but this fricken antarctica bullsh*t weather is killing me. I think I'm going crazy, well...........
I hope you guys enjoyed all of this ranting cause I sure did, and after all, it is my first drunk thread, or what ever to fock these things are called.
Well, I;m so dunk tha I cant find my as with both hands, so im goin to crawl away some'''''''''''''''were and ...................................sleeeeeeeeeeeee p.......mo fo......fock it man!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-04-2009, 03:24 AM
1st Gear Member

thats way to much to read.... epically since you already announced that youve been drinking

oh and... im dyslexic. so i have an excuse to spell horribly wrong whilst under the influence

Old 03-04-2009, 07:57 AM
1st Gear Member

dont really feel like reading all of that but i appreciate your whorelock

Old 03-04-2009, 10:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh My God, I am so sorry KX! I dont remember posting this at all. Last night was one of those nights man. I am a sick puppy this morning. Please forgive me! I know drinking is no excuse, but it's the only one i got!

Old 03-05-2009, 11:48 PM
1st Gear Member

for balckout drinking, you spell pretty good.

mine looks like this

tary oty igear thiisa oita

after about 5 shots

Old 03-06-2009, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

oh hell, I thought all along you were posting drunk!! LMAO!!!!! my bad....lol lol.....j/k

Old 03-06-2009, 12:42 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigRig18Wheeler
oh hell, I thought all along you were posting drunk!! LMAO!!!!! my bad....lol lol.....j/k

+1 i though the same thing.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

don't drink and post

Old 03-06-2009, 09:56 PM
1st Gear Member

try n' stop me

Old 03-07-2009, 08:53 AM
1st Gear Member

wow that's some good spelling for being drunk. Must have been a good night if you don't remeber it LOL