Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

My Dominos Job

Old 03-03-2007, 04:32 PM
1st Gear Member
Default My Dominos Job

I was waiting to write up this flame, when im not as pissed. Well as y ou know i worked down in florida as a delivery driver, but you may not have known i was also the assistant manager t the busiest store that the owner has. The store did 22k a week. In coroports eyes that is considered a high volume store.While i was there, i needed help on days i had no help because i was the only person inside the store doing a 70 pie hour. Which i had to answer the phone calls make the pizzas and the cut the pizzas. Thats a lot for one person to do. and or if i had help like on friday-sun my help dint show up so i screwed either way. I told my boss hey look i need some help and get me better help on daysi have help. He said tough sh*t deal with it.. I was making 9.00 bucks an hour So i stuck it out for my 2 week notice, and i dropped down as a driver. i was 20 almost 21 when i did this. Even as a driver i still ran shifts, and helped inside, Ive been running shifts since i was 17. So i have plenty of pizza experience. Well i applied up here in NC as the assistant manager, this store does on a good week 14k in sales. to corporate that is a low average volume store. Its a big diference bettween 22k and 14k. Well the Dm of the stores up here calls up the owner down in florida. And the owner said oh yeah i would rehire him but i wouldnt recommend him as an assistant. Well because of that ******* im stuck making 7.50 an hour. Well yesterday was my acuall full first day on the job up here. We had about 10 pizzas to make on the screen, a couple of orders not to bad. Well i started slapping out the dough and the GM couldnt even keep up with me. Not one person in that stor could keep up with me. The GM said damn your fast. Me of course being the cocky ******* that i am, Said and i got some rust on me still (since i havent made pizzas on a fulltime basis in well over a year) Well last night i fully believed that i have proved myself to the Gm. Today i get to open with the DM and hes the one i have to prove myself too. Wish me luck guys. Cuz i know damn well im worth more than 7.50 an hour when it comes to pizza.

Old 03-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Default RE: My Dominos Job

if you are that fast and as good as you say the DM will take notice. Im a fabricator/welder and when I first started out I had to grind....ALOT. Like 50 hours a week grinding welds. They had to look great and you had to do it fast or all the shiit would pile up on ya. The place has been open almost 20 years and they said I was the fastest BY FAR. Didnt take them long to move me up to fabrication and now Im kickin **** in that as well. Morale of the story: I make good money because every year we get a raise the owner comes over to tell me I get the biggest raise since I bust my ***. And I know he is not b/s me cause I see what everyone else makes. Good luck.

Old 03-03-2007, 06:34 PM
1st Gear Member

GOOD LUCK RYAN!!! You'll do great like always!!!

Old 03-03-2007, 07:04 PM
1st Gear Member

i applaud anyone working hard and taking it seriously but you work at a pizza joint. not much future in that.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Actually he is trying to move up to assistant manager. Its in his post.

Don't pay attention to the hatersRyan. I really hope you get the job.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Can you blend smothies?

Old 03-03-2007, 07:27 PM
1st Gear Member

I can...but I wanna watch YOU do it ...grrr sexy! LMAO

Old 03-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

in just my apron [sm=lildevil.gif]

Old 03-03-2007, 07:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Of course! LOL So how are your buns anyway LMFAO...sorry I'm in a great mood so I'm goofy this morning....actually I'm like this all the time....

Old 03-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Wish ya the best Ryan. Sounds like you have nothing to worry about though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Dominos Job