Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Most embarrassing moment/moments

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 08:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Most embarrassing moment/moments

Wednesday night.. bike night at Joes in Memphis, I rode my bike there for the second time and it was so crowded!! We were having a great time but it started getting late so we decide to go to sonic. We pull into sonic and that place is crowded but we go all the way around and my boyfriend pulls in to the right so I pull up next to him on my bike.. right beside the sonic ordering thingy with the button anywho.. our friend parks behind us and everyone there was checking out our bikes well i took my helmet off and put my bike in neutral and I went to put my bike on the kickstand... to the left, more more more and it just kept going!!!!! I of all people and being a blonde FORGOT to put the kickstand down..I caught the bike with my leg barely holding it up and only with the help of almost taking out the sonic thingy beside me so my man and his friend pull the bike up and put the kickstand down, everyone is laughing their asses off! OMG I was so embarassed it was terrible.. but then I was like better at sonic than at bike night in front of 100's of fellow bikers!

Old 06-27-2008, 08:59 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Most embarrassing moment/moments

No harm, no foul! Some times you just have to file that under S**t happens!

Old 06-28-2008, 02:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Yep, I bet you won't forget to put it down again for a while

Old 06-28-2008, 01:25 PM
1st Gear Member

I haven't had too many embarassing momemnts on a bike (knock wood). I guess the only thing I can compare is several years ago a buddy and I were stunting in a parking lot, and he misjudgedwhat I was doing. He ran right into the back of me and knocked my bike out from under me. I didn't even go down, just the bike. It ended up sliding under the back of a Lumina. I was PISSED!

Old 06-29-2008, 02:03 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: supercop2469

It ended up sliding under the back of a Lumina. I was PISSED!
lol, luminas are high *** ****'s to... mine has like 10ft of ground clearence

only really dumb thing i ever did on a bike was in a parking lot full of bikers (on the trails) i was like 11 on my xr80. i left the key in my pocket after going into the store, and after kicking it like 50 times i had a good 20 people giving me advice. then i was like "everyone! hang on...." and i whipped out the key, turned it and kicked it once and it cranked right over.