Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

The Monkeyshpere is real!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member
Default The Monkeyshpere is real!

This is a long read, so be aware of that and it will not be for everybody due to the phsycological context of the article.
But if you are bored and want to read something, it does have some enlightening realizations.
Bottom line, we have a monkeysphere right here at KF, and we seem to do much better than the normal monkeysphere because we manage to really care about all of our members, and all of our friends and coworkers which is a really large monkeysphere, larger than most.
It is intresting and thought provoking, I only wish that I could think on these terms more when it comes to dealing with *** holes!

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990...keysphere.html

Old 10-10-2008, 07:11 PM
1st Gear Member

ill read it l8r... doin stuff right now

Old 10-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

As soon as I saw "This is a long read" I remembered that I needed to get bamboo shoved under my finger nails. Thanks for the warning man.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:27 PM
1st Gear Member

I find it sad that I fit into your bored and want to read something category.

monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

anyone else listen to Stern

Old 10-10-2008, 07:47 PM
1st Gear Member

wow. that actually makes alot of sence. only took about 8minutes to read, and it was pretty good.

makes me reflect on myself.. ill do anything to protect the occupants of my monkey circle, but someone outside of it needs to do something as minor as cut me off for me to be ready to collapse their skull with my tire iron.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Well, I'm sorry that "SOME MEMBERS" are lazy readers, and see no benefit in deep thinking!!! But KXSK and I like that kind of stuff. And since this sector of the community is labeled, " OFF TOPIC ", I hope means that anything socially acceptable can be posted . We feel that some members who are at work, and have a little time to relax, and would rather look at our beloved website as any other web based society, would in fact enjoy reading something that is a little deeper than the norm.
We are only trying to improve the impecable image of our web based monkeysphere. Now we are already detecting the monkeys that are disrupting to our sphere. Will we name names?, no, because we are the monkeys with superior intellect and will not waste our time and energy in that futile effort. We are the monkeys that set the example for all monkeys to follow. You do not have to read the information before you, but you can just kiss our hillbilly a$$es.

Buaaahaaaa.....did you read all of that crap?...........Big ole LOL!