Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Michael Richards......

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Michael Richards......

i saw carlos mencia on there one day,,, he has a nice as house, and like 5 choppers, and one has hydrliocs....(spelling)..... so now what?.....[8D]

Old 11-21-2006, 07:43 PM

Lets dance!!
(as i turn on "anyway you want it" by cheaptrick, and take a page out of cadyshack)

Old 11-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

So I suppose this is going to be the next Rodney King and people are going to take this to court over stupid crap and try to get some money out of Michael Richards because he is high profile. You would'nt see this happen if it where some small time comedian.

Old 11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I was home for lunch today, and CNN had a clip of Jerry Seinfeld on David Letterman, doing damage control, then a video link to a distraught "kramer" apologizing for what happened. It looks like he must have had some kind of breakdown, or he's really just an idiot, either way it's a long way up from the bottom.[&:]

Old 11-22-2006, 01:35 AM
1st Gear Member

I dont really see what the big deal is. I'm not saying the guy is a racist, but just because somebody famous says something racist its big news. But if I ran down the street yelling racist comments the only people who would know about it are the people who treated me in the hospital, and they wouldnt give a crap. Is this guy so much better than me that he has to have his own set of rules for his conduct and is he so much more important that its national news that he said this crap? All I can think about is how many children were kidnapped, how many conveinence stores robbed, how many people murdered, how many soldiers gave their lives during the hours of news coverage devoted to one guy who got so pissed off he said something without thinking.

Old 11-22-2006, 05:13 AM
1st Gear Member

I am guessing freedom of speech isn't so free anymore. Even though what he said was wrong he still has the right to say it. That is what makes this country so great, or what used to.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:18 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Ok, I would have done that as a minimum. someone hackles me because they have no couth deserves a ragging. Does it mean racist? No! but does mean respect for human kind and our society. He could have played it differently, I agree.

Old 11-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

his apology

sorry guys, i just think this pic is funny....

Old 11-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

That is just wrong. funny but wrong.

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

his apology

sorry guys, i just think this pic is funny....

Old 11-22-2006, 09:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Watching it again you can tell that it is all just fight talk. crap you yell at the other guy to try and intimidate him before you start swinging. would have been great if they got into it, mike would have had his *** whipped so bad lol.

Quick Reply: Michael Richards......