Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Meet Ania

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Meet Ania

sorry for your loss bro. mike took the words right out of my mouth.
ORIGINAL: mikeyntnc

this may sound a little corny and I don't know how old you are but you'll find out she will always be with you .
Peace

Old 07-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Something from TheNativeAmerican Culture......
"We must relearn how to cry. A strong man cries; it is the weak man who holds back his tears.ā€
Lakota Elders

Indian men and other men should really meditate on this Elderā€™s saying. So many men have been taught it is unmanly to cry, to show emotions or to feel. When people cry, the Elders say there are two types of tears: one type will taste salty; the other will taste sweet. One is caused by pain, and the other is caused by release from the pain, or joy tears. A strong man knows himself and knows his relationship with the Great Spirit. The release of tears is a spiritual act. Our bodies are designed to cry. We should honor our bodies and use them as the Creator intended.
Do i cry? Yes...my parents just had to put thier dogs to sleep, the ones i grew up with...... i balled......

Old 07-30-2007, 02:28 PM
1st Gear Member

understood

Old 07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine how hard that situation would be, I'll pray for you.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Ah man, so sorry to hear. I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't been said in the above posts bythe great people here. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:30 AM

I cannot put into words how sorry I am about your loss, as cliche as it always sounds.

You WILL pull through, and you will find your purpose. Realize that there are always people you can talk to, and don't try to hold your emotions inside, because believe me it doesn't help anything.

I hope you're doing alright, and power to you for doing those things that you always put off.

Old 07-31-2007, 05:11 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I just read this, and it was hard to hold back the tears. I have to say don't let anyone tell you that God needed another angel or that it was in his plan, or that it was their time, or any other cliche that people say to fill in what they really don't know. I am really sorry for your loss, and I think of things like these as I try to be a good father, and husband to my wonderful family while I hope I am around to take care of them. The truth of the matter, (and I suppose this will change the way people feel about me, and that's OK, is thatthe reasonbad things happen to people whether they are good people or bad people has nothing to do with God and everything to do with what Revelation 12:7-10 says.
(Revelation 12:7-10) ...And war broke out in heaven: MiĀ“chaĀ·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10...
That is the reason all the things are happening to us and those we love, and really it goes back 6,000 years ago.
But the good news is soon this will all be changed, in a good way, and when we think about it, we all have lost someone who we love. I have a growing list of those I hope to see again. But not in Heaven, as most of the worlds religions teach, my hope is to see those I have loved and lost right here on earth in the not so distant future. This is what I look forward to:
(John 5:28-29) 28Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.
This is a Resurrection back to an earth that no longer has bad people or bad things.
But first something has to happen. All the governments we see today around the world have to be removed. And that's where Daniel 2:44 comes into play.
(Daniel 2:44) ...And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;
Some good things to look forward to.
(Isaiah 65:21-25) ...And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage. 22They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full. 23They will not toil for nothing, nor will they bring to birth for disturbance; because they are the offspring made up of the blessed ones of Jehovah, and their descendants with them. 24And it will actually occur that before they call out I myself shall answer; while they are yet speaking, I myself shall hear. 25"The wolf and the lamb themselves will feed as one, and the lion will eat straw just like the bull; and as for the serpent, his food will be dust. They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain,"...
Sorry if I went all preacher crazy, but really you can't keep this inside if you know the truth.
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, or anyone for that matter, I don't want to turn this into something that takes away good comforting words by all of the great people here that care. Take care, and we will be thinking of you. You have a bigger family than you ever realized.

Old 07-31-2007, 05:42 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

God Speed Ania
Sucks to hear about this news.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 AM
1st Gear Member

I can't even try to say how moved I am by your words of sympathy, you guys are wonderful... EMS, I did cry, I cried for the last 3 months, feeling this terrible void She left behind... At time like this I couldn't help but question my faith... but please, do say a prayer for us both, if you can.

As for me, with time maybe I will find my purpose. Meantime, I keep busy - this helps.

Thanks again people, you are a great bunch.

Luc

Old 07-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

were all family here bro. were here for each other

Quick Reply: Meet Ania