Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

lost a kid last night

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 07:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default lost a kid last night

well just thought i would post and ask to a glass raise we lost a kid last night to dumb *** racing. he hit the inside wall in a tunnel at about 160. had his gear on but it didnt help much. it really getting to me cuz anytime someone goes makes me think about mortality and also because i knew the kid but for the life of me i cant remember his name (buggin the crap out of me).

well hers to you[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-14-2007, 07:47 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: lost a kid last night

he wrecked where? seeing someone die in a crash is bad enough but when i see a bike wreck it hits home. we lost "one of us" type things.

we cant control when we pass but everything we do until then.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:57 PM
1st Gear Member

cody wyoming, tunnels just out side of yellowstone, that is where these kids race (only well lit place at night)

riding a cbr 900rr

Old 04-14-2007, 08:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Dam man thats sad.

Old 04-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Yup, that sucks. R.I.P.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:20 PM

Dang, man, sorry to hear about your loss! I give a toast as well. At least you can take the thought that he died doing something he really loved. I know that isn't much solace, but nobody knows the day or hour when your time will come. I'mglad you came here to talk to us. We are all like a family here. God Bless!

Old 04-15-2007, 01:44 AM
1st Gear Member

That's too bad. Especially when that didn't have to happen either.

Old 04-15-2007, 02:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Sorry about your friend, it is never easy losing someone no matter how they went. Thats why I never race or drive really agressively at night on the bike. To many things that could go wrong. I was actually plannig a bike ride that way this summer. hitting the Bear Tooth pass, Chief Joseph Highway then riding up to Cody. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:55 AM
1st Gear Member

Damn that sucks dude R.I.P.[sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 04-15-2007, 05:07 AM
1st Gear Member

thank you everyone, i do agree it hits home alot harder when it is a biker. we are always a lot more of a tight bunched groups

ORIGINAL: Merdox

Sorry about your friend, it is never easy losing someone no matter how they went. Thats why I never race or drive really agressively at night on the bike. To many things that could go wrong. I was actually plannig a bike ride that way this summer. hitting the Bear Tooth pass, Chief Joseph Highway then riding up to Cody. Maybe we could meet up sometime.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i was actually going to head out to the chief josoph tomarrow kind of just a good alone mountain ride. would love to have some guys up this way to ride, always have all of our hospitality. last summer we had about 1500 hells angels in town for a month or so pretty awsome we rode alot with those guys. i think anyone would love the mountains we have the twisties have speed limits of 65mph through the whole mountains so we never have to worry about cops going through cuz i dont ever go over 65 in a turn marked 20 lol

Quick Reply: lost a kid last night