Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

lol, good week

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Buahahaha!............funny Drag!

Old 04-27-2009, 05:15 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, no we werent having sex... we were boxing

edit: if you just thought that was true, please check yourself into the nearest mental hospital. seriously.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:29 AM
1st Gear Member

ok, just remembered that i havnt been on here in quite a bit and i still dont think i posted about my killer weekend either.

so on friday i went to a metal concert/show at this place in manchester called rocko's. there were 5 local death metal bands and i think that all the drummers got together before the show and blew a few lines cus they were goin ****** nuts. over the course of the night, the entire bar got swallowed by the pit. everyone was smashing the **** out of everyone else. this one guy was drunk as hell and doing a pinwheel think and smashed me in the back of the head, so i decked him in the throat and left eye, after the show i found him on his face bleeding next to a dumpster, i take credit for that then my girlfriend accidentally busted my bottom lip open. she was in the pit and turned way to quick and hit me, i called her a c*** (neither of us knew who the other one was yet) and when you get called out in a pit, its common edicuate to bash the ****er, so she turnes around to deck me and then sees who i am and gets all sad and starts apologizing. and towards the end of the show me and my buddy cj got to have a bass guitar broken on us. the bassist bought a new guitar and didnt want his old one anymore, so instead of smashing it on the amp, he swung at the crowd. cj got skull ****ed and i got slammed in the ribs. eventually he wound up breaking the neck on some fat guys head. nasty night. work on saturday was fun

edit: way more than that happened, thats just the highlights cus im lazy and dont feel like typing anymore

Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Damn I wish I could have been there! Sounds like fun man. There is nothin more fun than kickin ***!

Old 04-28-2009, 04:32 PM
1st Gear Member

oh hell yeah, theres supposed to be a few more this week to XD

Old 04-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

You lost me at death metal bands. Those guys should all be rounded up and put on a ship to Cuba. I hate that stuff almost as much as I hate rap. But I don't think any less of anyone that does like it, so its all good I guess.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Well Deej, you only listen to the band long enough to get stoked out of your mind, then you start kicking peoples asses. At that point, you are just kickin *** to the music, bit not really listening to it.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:07 AM
1st Gear Member

Haaaa. Nobody listens to death metal anymore. And I thought I was old wanting to see another Sick of it All show.

Mike

Old 04-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

uh um excuse your you mike sum of us are still stuck in the 90's
SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hoe clean that up, I can't understand what you just wrote. hehehehe

Quick Reply: lol, good week