Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Lets See Who Two-Wheel Riders Support
Obama/Biden
15.00%
McCain/Palin
65.00%
Who Cares, I Like Beer
20.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Little KF Poll - Whom Do You Want for President?

Old 09-06-2008, 04:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah I know what your saing zzr,, but as fair as race,, thats no biggy to me.. I know our votes do actually count and is important,, Well used to be.. I just remember W.Bush first election and flordia and I dont know it just gets me thinking...

But after all I do love beer and I guess personally I really dont care who our next president is,, cuase the economy is on the virge of falling and some change is needed in todays society,, Im ready for change regardless who it might be.. And Im sure the next president will try and struggle to help our country out since were nearing rock bottom,, Just my .02

Old 09-06-2008, 05:15 PM
1st Gear Member

I just it would go back to the good days that my parents lived in. where you could buy a 69' Hatchback stang for a couple hundred. If you got caught drinking underage, they would take you home and tell your parents. If you got caught driving w/o a license you would just have to go home and they'd tell your parents. Back when parents had control of kids. Now kids just run amuck and show no respect whatever to anyone.

just ranting

Old 09-06-2008, 06:20 PM
1st Gear Member

on that note thats a major thing that makes me mad about todays society. ive been forced into a stereotype of out of control teenage boy with no respect. I understand what youre saying will, because i see that a lot. i just really hate having to go to extremes just to prove i am respectful.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:53 PM
1st Gear Member

I just hope people get out to vote

Old 09-07-2008, 12:10 AM
1st Gear Member

No Doubt...Vote!!

I'm glad this thread got cleaned up....nice job mods.

Currently Beer is beating Obama...roflmao.

Sorry deej, I tried to mod the poll for you, but no can do.....next time I will include an option with sumthin like "Who Cares - I like Windex"

Old 09-07-2008, 12:31 AM
1st Gear Member

what was wrong with it before? if im allowed to ask.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Nuthin worth talkin about....just a couple overzealous political posts....you know the kind that take it a little too serious.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by youngzzr
on that note thats a major thing that makes me mad about todays society. ive been forced into a stereotype of out of control teenage boy with no respect. I understand what youre saying will, because i see that a lot. i just really hate having to go to extremes just to prove i am respectful.
hell yes, ya do one thing wrong and all of the sudden you're a pos with no respect for anything. i wish the cops would lay off... 3years in juvie wont teach me half as much as a good asskicking from my dad will.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:06 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
hell yes, ya do one thing wrong and all of the sudden you're a pos with no respect for anything. i wish the cops would lay off... 3years in juvie wont teach me half as much as a good asskicking from my dad will.
Step away from the keyboard and stop momentarily.

Think about what you type and read it before you post it ..... just sayin.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

meh.... juvie for something dumb, i know kids that went to pinkerton that are doing time for simple assault. i know that all that would do for me is **** me off, as opposed to my dad kicking my ***. my dad would make me think, all juvie would do is **** me off and make me hate cops for the rest of forever.

thats what i ment, i know i was a lil unclear, i ramble a bit when im pissed. if i killedsomeone, then yeah, jail time. but for all the simple **** i see and hear about everyday is just bs

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Little KF Poll - Whom Do You Want for President?