Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Letter From CHARLIE DANIELS

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Letter From CHARLIE DANIELS

I don't know how everybody else feels about it but, to me, I think Hispanic people in this country, legally or illegally, made a huge public relations mistake with their recent demonstrations.

I don't blame anybody in the world for wanting to come to the United States of America , as it is a truly wonderful place.

But when the first thing you do when you set foot on American soil is illegal it is flat out wrong, and I don't care how many lala land left heads come out of the woodwork and start trying to give me sensitivity lessons..

I don't need sensitivity lessons; in fact, I don't have anything against Mexicans! I just have something against criminals and anybody who comes into this country illegally is a criminal. If you don't believe it, try coming into America from a foreign country without a passport and see how far you get. What disturbs me about the demonstrations is that it's tantamount to saying, "I am going to come into your country even if it means breaking your laws and there's nothing you can do about it.."

It's an "in your face" action and speaking just for me I don't like it one little bit, and if there were a half dozen pairs of gonads in Washington bigger than English peas it wouldn't be happening.

Where are you, you bunch of lily-livered, pantywaist, forked tongued, sorry excuses for defenders of The Constitution? Have you been drinking the water out of the Potomac again?

And, even if you pass a bill on immigration, it will probably be so pork laden and watered down that it won't mean anything, anyway. Besides, what good is another law going to do when you won't enforce the ones on the books now?

And what ever happened to the polls, guys? I thought you folks were the quintessential finger wetters. Well you sure ain't paying any attention to the polls this time because somewhere around eighty percent of Americans want something done about this mess, and a mess it is, and getting bigger every day.

This is no longer a problem; it is a dilemma and headed for being a tragedy. Do you honestly think that what happened in France with the Muslims can't happen here when the businesses who hire these people finally run out of jobs and a few million disillusioned Hispanics take to the streets?

If you, Mr. President, Congressmen and Senators, knuckle under on this and refuse to do something meaningful, it means that you care nothing for the kind of country your children and grandchildren will inherit. But I guess that doesn't matter as long as you get re-elected.

Shame on you.

One of the big problems in America today is that, if you have the nerve to say anything derogatory about any group of people (except Christians), you are going to be screamed at by the media and called a racist, a bigot and anything else they can think of to call you.

Well, I've been pounded by the media before and I'm still rockin' and rollin' and, when it comes to speaking the truth, I fear not.

And the truth is that the gutless, gonadless, milksop politicians are just about to sell out the United States of America because they don't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to face reality.

And reality is that we would never allow any other group of people to have 12 million illegal in this country and turn around and say, "Oh, it's O.K. Ya'll can stay here if you'll just allow us to slap your wrist."

And I know that some of you who read this column are saying, "Well, what's wrong with that?"

I'll tell you what's wrong with it. These people could be from Mars as far as we know. We don't know who they are, where they are or what they're up to and, the way the Congress is going, we're not going to.

Does this make sense? Labor force you say? We already subsidize corporate agriculture as it is; must we subsidize their labor as well? If these people were from Haiti , would we be so fast to turn a blind eye to them or if they were from Somalia or Afghanistan ? I think not.

All the media shows us are pictures of hard working Hispanics who have crossed the border just to try to better their life. They don't show you pictures of the Feds rounding up members of MS 13, the violent gang who came across the same way the decent folks did.. They don't tell you about the living conditions of the Mexican illegal some fat cat hired to pick his crop.

I want to make two predictions.

No. 1: This situation is going to grow and fester until it erupts in violence on our streets while the wimps in Washington drag their toes in the dirt and try to figure how many tons of political hay they can make to the acre.

No 2: Somebody is going to cross that border with some kind of weapon of mass destruction and set it off in a major American city, after which there will be a backlash such as this country has never experienced and the Capitol building in Washington will probably tilt as Congressmen and Senators rush to the other side of the issue.

I don't know about you but I would love to see just one major politician stand up and say, "I don't care who I make mad and I don't care how many votes I lose, this is a desperate situation and I'm going to lead the fight to get it straightened out." I don't blame anybody for wanting to come to America , but if you don't respect our immigration laws why should you respect any others? And, by the way, this is America and our flag has stars and stripes. Please get that other one out of my face..

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

Old 11-13-2009, 02:18 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

just tell me how you really feel charlie...lol

Old 11-13-2009, 02:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Immigration enforcement (or lack thereof) is designed to dilute Americas voting block. How else can communists get elected in this country? Come to America and get free everything paid for by the evil capitalist who has stolen it from you.

M

Old 11-13-2009, 02:51 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

remind me to never make mike mad^^^lol

Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Not to mention when the illigals sh*t their kids out here on our land and there for their kids are us citizans but we cant deport their parents its BULLSH*T

Old 11-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

yeah, obama made it into the voting.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:36 PM
1st Gear Member

old letter but a good read

Old 11-16-2009, 01:35 PM
1st Gear Member

You're all bloody immigrants, or the descendants of immigrants. Some of you are selfish immigrants who don't want to share what what your ancestors emigrated for.

It's an 'I got here first so I'm not letting you in' sort of mentality and it isn't very nice at all.

Rob

Old 11-16-2009, 06:49 PM
1st Gear Member

ok, to charlie: +all

will, sorry but as sad is it is, thats horribly wrong. just because over 200 years ago our fore fathers caused the suffering of a group of people dosent mean our country is just free to anyone and we dont need documentation and identification of everyone here. a major society could never survive like that, cops, courts, transportation agencies, licences etc. would have no regulation. that is even more of an important aspect for america because we have such a large amount of land. with our general beliefs we would have real citizens with no job (min wage required) and most major busniesses would have illegals working for them, terrorist attacks would be off the charts, anything close to regulating guns would be far out the window. it would be chaos. all for what? to be fair to native americans? do you think thats what they want? i do believe we should give them better, bigger reservations and maybe some sort of social security type payment til their stable and on their feet. but with the general state of the country and economy that just wont happen right now and trying to do anything would just be wasted time and effort. opening our borders will do no sort of resoloution/peacemaking action with the natives. and closing our borders just means tighter security and that all the mexicans hopping the fence now will just have to fill out some paperwork and pass some health tests before they get to come. thats really asking nothing. all it is doing is keeping our country more safe, preventing foreign diease, slowing the major drug trade coming from mexico and stabilizing our economy a bit because there will be no companies able to pay their assembly workers and after hours cleanup people 75cents an hour. there is NOTHING negative about a tight border, especially with mexico.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:36 PM
1st Gear Member

We're talking about illegal immigrants williamr. There's a process and nobody should butt in line. There's a process for getting into a movie theater for God's sake and if you sneak in, then you'll be kicked out. But if you sneak into someone elses country then that's supposed to be okay. Unreal...

We can't assimilate and financially support everyone who would like to come here.

Mike

Originally Posted by williamr
You're all bloody immigrants, or the descendants of immigrants. Some of you are selfish immigrants who don't want to share what what your ancestors emigrated for.

It's an 'I got here first so I'm not letting you in' sort of mentality and it isn't very nice at all.

Rob

Last edited by KDXmike; 11-16-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Letter From CHARLIE DANIELS