Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Kawasaki Calendar

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default Kawasaki Calendar

Greeting all you great peoples. This morning I had an idea........wait..........yep I had an idea.[8D] I would like to make an 18 month or maybe a 24 month calendar that I could make into a word doc and post so you all could download it. It would be a word Doc. The calendar would be people and their bikes. And before anyone steers this in the wrong direction it would not be a babe calendar, sorry. It would be open to everyone to showcase their bike, themselves, and or both. Open to both guys and gals. Just normal pictures. With or without gear (no that doesn't mean naked) What we don't want is for this to turn into a distasteful project. Is there any interest in something like this? If it did have a mix of guys and gals it might be more likely not to be questioned by girlfriends and wives. I'm just saying. Also each person could put in what they ride, maybe just the State where they live (don't want too much personal information) and interests, but we don't want it to be an E-Harmony application either. If this sounds stupid, just say that, its OK. If you would like to be added, let me know, and perhaps send me the picture you want to use. This might be an ongoing project for a couple of weeks. What do you think? Good bad or indifferent. I just thought it would be cool to hang a calendar in the office or the garage that reflects some of the great personalities on here and you could say, "hey I know that person" I could even make the pictures smaller and add two or three for each person, showcasing what else they do. Like KK for instance. There is that great picture of her climbing and then one on a bike. That way it would be about motorcycles and more. Well that's it, if there is enough interest, we could make a couple of calendars. What up?

Old 04-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Kawasaki Calendar

Im in..... i got a ton of pics... klxphotobucket acct.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

sounds good to me.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:56 PM
1st Gear Member

good deal that would be aswesome. Maybe we should show case the ****** then go from there

Old 04-04-2008, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Im in..... i got a ton of pics... klxphotobucket acct.
Excellent, just let me know which picture. Right now I made a folder on my desktop with a picture and I renamed it to the Kawi site username. I also think that at least we should have a first name in ( ) so it makes it more friendly.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:36 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

good deal that would be aswesome. Maybe we should show case the ****** then go from there
You mean a top 10 poster calendar? Hmmmm not sure about that one, I really think this should be about everyone whether they have 1 post or 10,000 But if there is enough interest we'll keep that in mind, not sure.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok so if you are interested, send me a PM with a link to the picture you want to use, and also what you would like to have included as text with the picture. It could include what you like to do, a quote (keep it clean) or just something as simple as

Joe Blow
Texas
2003 Kawasaki Ninja

Old 04-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

did you get my pic???????????????

Old 04-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

what resolution size are you lookin for?

Old 04-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

im in. how big of a pic do you want dee ?

Quick Reply: Kawasaki Calendar