Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Is it just me, or when you start riding...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Is it just me, or when you start riding...

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

yeah cagers suck....18 wheelers are worse. I was doing bout 100mph down the highway tuesday....when a trucker cut me off...100mph hitting the brakes down to 60mph in like 3 seconds really sucks....thought I was gonna loose it.
please think about what you just said tx before i tear it apart.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: evil636

yeah cagers suck....18 wheelers are worse. I was doing bout 100mph down the highway tuesday....when a trucker cut me off...100mph hitting the brakes down to 60mph in like 3 seconds really sucks....thought I was gonna loose it.

lol lol.... I did not even catch it until now!!

Old 06-16-2006, 08:06 AM

i agree with you people completely.........it's ridiculous how bad 90%+ of drivers are out there. it almost makes me not wanna ride, another thing that sucks is i ride at night a lot (cause of work) and people drive worse at night, that and i'm always looking for animals/deer to come out.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:10 AM

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

ORIGINAL: evil636

lol lol.... I did not even catch it until now!!
irony at it's finest.......bwaaaahahaha

Old 01-21-2008, 05:44 PM
1st Gear Member

i actually didn't change. i've driven since the beginning the same way as i now ride. thats how i've avoided countless potential accidents over the years.

Old 01-21-2008, 06:23 PM
1st Gear Member

+1

But yesterday I am coming home from church...this guy whips out and makes a right on red...right in front of me. Obviously I am right onhis *** from slamming the brakes on, and he starts motioning out the window to me...so I just get into a different lane...end of story right? No. He then goes across all 3 lanes into the left turn lane to get next to me at the light. (important note...I am in my leased civic...completely stock), and starts yelling that if I want to race where is the money, I roll down my window and say that I don't want to race...I just want him to stop driving like a retard. He gets mad and starts yelling. I laugh and roll my window up. My 4 year-old wants to know who that crazy guy is. What a dumbass.

He was driving an old pontiac sunfire...sounded terrible...all blinged out...cheaply.

...man I wish I was on my bike....

Old 01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
1st Gear Member

as a society we really do have a problem with extremely rude self obsorbed people.
last night i was heading to a friends house. driving along and the guy is the right lane is going slow so i change lanes to go around him and the guy speeds up just enough to get next to the car in the left lane and then slows down to block. so i wait untill the guy int he left lane moves into a left turn lane then proceed to accelerate back up to my desidred speed of 5 over and pass the guy int he right lane. well he flips on his blinker like he is going to merge into me as i go buy and blares the horn at me then gets in behind and tailgates me to the next light (about 2 miles). seeing as how i was driving my durango i didn't care if he was tailgating. but if i as on the bike i would have been pretty pissed.

had i been my old self about 4 years ago i would have either brake checked him or pulled over then followed him to his destination. guys driving behavior demonstrated som serious mental issues. people like that should not be allowed to drive. IMO its no different than putting a loaded gun into the hands of an imotionally unstable person.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Left-foot brake-lighting FTW

Old 01-22-2008, 11:41 PM

I have always been able ( so far ) to deal with situations in front of me, it's the tailgators that scare me. Lots of bikers get a**holed and never see it coming. That's scary right there! One minute you are cruising along, or sitting at a light, then bam! I try to watch my mirrors a lot when I am at a light.
When people tailgate me it just makes me want to invite them out of the car and pound them. I just cant help feeling that way.
It is one thing to not see a bike in your peripheral view, but when it's right in front of your face, that's stupid.

Just venting........Rocketman

Old 01-27-2008, 08:03 PM
1st Gear Member

+1

Quick Reply: Is it just me, or when you start riding...