Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Jury duty

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 07:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Jury duty

Its alot easier to think about it as a guilty or not guilty verdict, did the guy to it or not. Let the judge decide how much of this drunk stoners life needs to be wrecked to set him right......Like our justice system really rehabilitates people. Hey I got an idea, lets take the most violent of our rapists, murderers and muggers, put them all together in one place and let them beat rape and kill each other until they learn their lesson and can be released into society.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:44 AM

WTF... you are on a jury, your not supposed to take about the case.

Now your talking about it on the internet for the world to find.

More than likely, the guy being tried is guilty (most innocent people dont get wrongly-accused of homicide) especially with a friend trestifying against them.

It would be a damn shame this trial gets overturned because you could'nt keep you pie-hole shut for a few days or weeks..

DUMB ***

Hopefully someone will delete this post in the intrest of justice...geeezz

Old 03-06-2007, 05:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey JJ if you dint know it is a high profile case. its all recorded so ppl can see. its tapped, ppl are aloud in the court room. you dont have to a dick man

Old 03-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hey bro this aint one those s**t talikng forums and we don't take kindly to slander here!!
ORIGINAL: jjdeneen918

Now your talking about it on the internet for the world to find.

More than likely, the guy being tried is guilty (most innocent people dont get wrongly-accused of homicide) especially with a friend trestifying against them.

It would be a damn shame this trial gets overturned because you could'nt keep you pie-hole shut for a few days or weeks..

DUMB ***

Hopefully someone will delete this post in the intrest of justice...geeezz

Old 03-06-2007, 10:54 PM

Regradless of the profile,it would be a shame to overturn or appeala conviction due to some unforseen technicality (sp?) that is asscociated withsharing trial progressonthis forum. I enjoy reading about cases and watching court shows (Law & Order)...but I would be cautiousabout sharing info... and reading feedback especiallyif you might be inclined toattain some sort of prejudice towards the case from thereactions of people on the forum

Eitherway, Good luck with the trial, I would hate to be in your shoes, deciding someone eles' fate...

Old 03-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Now your talking about it on the Internet for the world to find.

More than likely, the guy being tried is guilty (most innocent people don't get wrongly-accused of homicide) especially with a friend testifying against them.

It would be a damn shame this trial gets overturned because you couldn't keep you pie-hole shut for a few days or weeks..

DUMB ***

Hopefully someone will delete this post in the interest of justice...geeezz
First of all take a hike. You don't even know what you are talking about. And as far as me talking about it to you guys? Come on, do you really think that has a bearing on the case? What are you 12? And as far as the guilty or not, there are so many factors in place that you don't know about, your statement is meaningless to me and hopefully the other guys see it for what it is, just a bash. Its true what they say, most of what you hear about a crime or accident from the TV or newspaper is garbage. Don't believe everything you read. Now who's the DUMB ***?

Oh by the wayI corrected your spelling, don't take it personal, I just do that.

I'll let you guys know what happened, maybe I might even write a book on my experience, of course I would offer you guys a group buy.[8D]

Old 03-08-2007, 06:54 PM
1st Gear Member

LMFAO

Old 03-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/ap...NEWS/703090305

deej asked me to post this..... its still gonna be a few days til he is done.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:54 PM

Thanks for fixing my gammar, that was really necessary.

As for the 12 year old, your the guy who can't follow simple jury instructions- not discussing the case until your jury duty experience is over.

I don't know why you got so offended, I don't see why I can't have my opinion on your topic.

Don't think some lawyer wouldn't jump on something like this, yes even something this meaningless, to try and overturn a conviction. Its happened before.

Since its happened before is why I posted what I did.

Old 03-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Thanks for fixing my gammar, that was really necessary.

As for the 12 year old, your the guy who can't follow simple jury instructions- not discussing the case until your jury duty experience is over.

I don't know why you got so offended, I don't see why I can't have my opinion on your topic.

Don't think some lawyer wouldn't jump on something like this, yes even something this meaningless, to try and overturn a conviction. Its happened before.

Since its happened before is why I posted what I did.
Hey man, sorry I snapped back, I guess I just wanted to share a little of what I was experiencing, and you are right about not discussing it until after. I just figured that there was no connection between this and you guys and that's all. I'm glad its over, and now I know how OJ and other people get off. Later man.