Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Jesus.........

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Jesus.........

damm cagers![:@]hey shon how you doing

Old 06-19-2008, 02:22 PM

Good I guess.......irritated today [:'(]

Old 06-19-2008, 03:19 PM
1st Gear Member

All the bikers in the US need to form a new organization, MAC, motorcyclist against cagers! Then have a team of kick *** lawyers pursue suing the crap out of people that just can't drive. Oh well I can dream cant I?

Old 06-19-2008, 03:26 PM
1st Gear Member

I was going down the street a couple of weeks ago, and this lady cut across two lanes trying to get into the right turn lane into the mall. I saw what she was doing and dropped back a little just to see what was going to happen. When she jumped into the right turn lane, she was about 10 feet in front of me and did not have a clue I was even there. It is becoming apparent to me that most people only watch for cages, not bikes. I honked at her and followed her into the mall and shook my fist at her and she was clueless about why I was pissed so I just rode on. But that is the problem in a nutshell, they watch for cars and nothing else.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:47 PM
1st Gear Member

the otherday i was in the far left lane and some guy in a ford expedition pulls right in front of me without even looking..i was like 5 feet behind him..i honk and flip him off...and he waves...are you serious? i'm seriously thinking about getting that orange "can you see me now *******?" shirt

Old 06-19-2008, 04:03 PM
1st Gear Member

I was leaving work and someone actually pulled up next to me at the stoplight...in my lane! Evidently I didn't deserve all of that space So I flipped up my visor and stared intently at his face (through the passenger window as he was maybe 4 inches from my bike) for the next few minutes, he looked a few times, but mostly just wished he were somewhere else and avoided eye contact. No yelling or anything else could have made him so uncomfortable I think.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:20 PM
1st Gear Member

they are starting to run commercials all the time all day long about watching out for bikes, i think it's a GPS/public safety commercial. i think i clapped to myself in the cage when i heard it too lol.

i've been havin the problem lately with little g thuggin 17yr olds riding my ****...and i don't mean close, i mean literally 2-3 feet off my tire!!! don't know what to do cuz i don't wanna brake n ruin myself n the bike but when i talked to my cousin we deemed that the best method for now is to slow way down and try not to get hit..at least at high speeds. yet another reason i gear up all the time, and my girl will too, i'm droppin another couple hundred this week or next prolly for a second set of gear for a passenger. what i would really like to do is carry nerf or racketball ***** in a little baggie on my back seat to toss when they get to close lol!!

Old 06-20-2008, 03:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Almost a year ago when I first got my KLX250S I was heading about .5 mile to get to my trails and I was doing mayabe 3mph over the speed limit. All I heard was blasting music and as soon as I came around the corner, here came a damn white box van doing about 60 down a 25mph road and he was half way onto my lane. I was furious, so I slammed on the back brake and chased his *** to the stop sign. He didn't stop but luckily there was a cop sitting there and he got pulled over for speeding and failing to stop I knew the cop (family friend) so I got the details and he also knew I was 14.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:54 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawi750r

they are starting to run commercials all the time all day long about watching out for bikes, i think it's a GPS/public safety commercial. i think i clapped to myself in the cage when i heard it too lol.

i've been havin the problem lately with little g thuggin 17yr olds riding my ****...and i don't mean close, i mean literally 2-3 feet off my tire!!! don't know what to do cuz i don't wanna brake n ruin myself n the bike but when i talked to my cousin we deemed that the best method for now is to slow way down and try not to get hit..at least at high speeds. yet another reason i gear up all the time, and my girl will too, i'm droppin another couple hundred this week or next prolly for a second set of gear for a passenger. what i would really like to do is carry nerf or racketball ***** in a little baggie on my back seat to toss when they get to close lol!!

im gonna make a james bond bike..have a little trap door that releases tacks or nails or some kind of spiked item to stop tailgaters at the press of a button

Old 06-20-2008, 04:57 AM
1st Gear Member

One of those paintball pistols mounted right under the rear fender would be pretty funny.