Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

It's almost Holloween!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 02:55 PM
1st Gear Member
Wink It's almost Holloween!

I was just thinking about creepy places that I have been, and where to go for Holloween. I love creepy places, at least until I get the chit scared out of me. But I do believe in the supernatural and have had many weird experiences.
The creepiest place I've been?
Hmm I think that honor would go to the altar with my ex wife. It wasn't that creepy back then but looking back now...

Some runner ups would be some old run down abandoned evil dead looking house back off the road in Moore Oklahoma that was rumored to be a place where devil worshippers went. There were pentagrams and crap spray painted all over the place and a dog was found hanged down the road from a tree. That place gave me the creeps. It burned down on a Halloween night too a while back.

Another place back home by Newcastle and Blanchard Oklahoma was this little wooden bridge out in the country called "Cry Baby Bridge". Rumor was that back in the 50s or 60s a lady with her baby was crossing the bridge in her car when she ran off the bridge and flipped the car. The babys head was cut off and never found. Supposedly if you were out there late at night sometimes you could hear a baby crying.
There really was an old car at the bottom of the bridge upside down but me and my best friend never believed in such crap. One night me and him and a couple girls and another guy were out there messing around, drinking beer and just having some fun. Around midnight or so the wind started picking up and dogs started barking and I swear we heard some sound that sounded similar to a baby crying off in the distance. We jumped in our cars and hauled *** back into town and parked at the Sonic. Well I say we, but my best friend was nowhere in sight. We waited about 30 minutes and were thinking of going back to look for him when he pulled up in his 68 Ford truck. He said his truck wouldn't start and was pissed that we left him. I think that was the last time any of them would go out there with me, but I would always find new people to take.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeahhhh we have a place here in Saraland (outside Mobile) called Crybaby bridge. Same background behind the story. Something fun to do with friends while kicking back a few cold ones but don't believe the stuff.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member

we have booger hole here in Clay WV,,,,,, theres said to be a family and there children was slaughtered back in the day and some say you can here the kids cry.. I think its just mountain lions but IDK

but what I do know is that my costume is goin to be Skeletor lol

Old 10-16-2008, 07:01 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm gna be a 1920's flapper. Have me a mini revolver tucked in my garter. lol

Old 10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

my house is the place to be on holloween in my neighborhood. it's my wifes favorite holliday she goes all out with decorations. ill get sum pics for you guys holloween night.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Booger hole, buahahahahaaa! Only in West Virginia would you find a name like that. Of course I have been through toad suck Arkansas.