Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

The iphone rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default The iphone rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you may or may not know, I have been a loyal Blackberry user for 10 years now. I can still remember the first Blackberry that I got, big and wide (looked like a calculator) semi color almost greyscale screen where the pixels were brutal! I went throug a couple or 3 of those, then I went to the 8703e and then the Storm II which was ok, but every time I got an email with a link, forget about clicking it. I started having trouble with the Storm II locking up, the screen clicking when I didn't want it to and not when I did, or rebooting and finally I had enough. No phone should take 10 minutes to reboot period!

Well that chapter came to an end last week. The New IPhone 4 makes the Blackberry look like a rotary dial phone. Lightning speed, and the Apps...OMG X INFINITY!!! Every app just works. Even Mobile banking! ITunes is the Bomb! Do they still say "The Bomb"? Amazon and Craigslist and any other thing you want just works, the Blackberry could never pretend to do that. By BY Blackberry!!!

And yes websites actually dont get stuck either. They just work, every link, every section. So now I can keep an even closer eye on you monkeys. And I can even post from the Iphone, try that on the blackberry and you might as well make a sandwich waiting for it to load the page.

I do have one question for any users out there as I am still researching, why didn't they make the light work on video? That makes no sense. And I'm not jailbreaking my (or should I say the State of Washington's) phone. It just sounds bad, and I'm not taking any chances with this thing.

I will add a review of a case I got for the phone that is the case to end all cases in my opinion. Its narrow as to not add any bulk, and has a semi-rubber feel, but the best feature is it has a built in battery pack, that is hardly even noticable.So you charge your phone as normal, and when you unplug it, the battery in the case keeps the battery in the phone topped off. After about 6 hours, it stops charging and then it reverts back to the battery in the phone which is STILL FULL!!! Here is a link.

Amazon.com: BOOST Case - Protective Case & Extended Battery for iPhone 4 (Fits Verizon/AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

So for all you Blackberry users out there....SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: No Blackberry users were hurt in the making of this thread, probably cause the page never loaded on their phone....

Old 05-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

great i get a crackberry and then you jump ship? damm it

Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 PM
1st Gear Member

I work with a guy that has a Blackberry, and he has to get in a certain spot in our office to even use it where the signal is the strongest. I have the new Droid, and it kicks everywhere I go. Even the Droid makes the Blackberry look like a rotary dialer

Old 06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
1st Gear Member

youre gonna feel like a chump when the iphone5 comes out next week hahaha

Old 06-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

my work won't give a iphone only crackberry

Old 10-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
youre gonna feel like a chump when the iphone5 comes out next week hahaha

You mean the Iphone 4s? LOL they were afraid to call it the 5 for some reason.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:32 AM
1st Gear Member

I heard sprint was thinkin about sellin the Iphones? Im due for a phone soon. My phone is old and soo slow. the 18th of this month Im gettin a new one. Goin to go with an evo or evo 3-d. Cant beat the droids!

Old 11-16-2011, 05:22 AM
1st Gear Member

Ifashion is a pos, Get a Samsung Galaxy S, ***** all over the ifashion

Old 11-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I'll keep my Treo 700W, thanks. With an extended battery, it does everything I need it to do for days without a charge. Pick them up CHEAP off Ebay. Bulletproof.
(Yes, I get made fun of for still using a cellphone with an antenna!!)

Attached Thumbnails The iphone rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-displaypic.jpg  
Old 11-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I also have an Otterbox case for it. Military grade stuff. Put the Treo in this thing and you can play football with it in the rain. Let's see you do that with your pretty phones.

Attached Thumbnails The iphone rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-otterbox.jpg  

Quick Reply: The iphone rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!