Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Im Sad To Say Its Over

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 07:53 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Im Sad To Say Its Over

Bro. Time is the only antidote. Youll get sad and depressed and shed a few tears, but you have to keep yourself in good spirits. I blamed myself for so much i fell into some hard depression man dont make the same mistake. i was f'ed up for a long time when i lost my girl but everything happens for the best. I know its gonna be real hard but try and keep yourself busy. good luck man!

Old 02-26-2007, 08:55 AM
1st Gear Member

Like everyone else said "time" heals.... Its hurts for a while and you'll think about it even years to come, but it wont hurt then anymore you just learn from it. Move on and learn some more lessons. No one can tell you what to do, but one thing you do need, is to have your friends around more often and keep busy. If you just sit around all you will do is think about it and thats worst thing to do. Trust me it happened to me and its not pretty, if you let it eat at you. I'm single now,(nice little plug for myself lol j/k) with a few friends with binies if you know what I mean lol and I'm loving it. Of cours I have a daughter and she will be the only girl in my life I will love, next to my mom. Hang in there bro and your time will come

Old 02-26-2007, 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: lemac

Like everyone else said "time" heals.... Its hurts for a while and you'll think about it even years to come, but it wont hurt then anymore you just learn from it. Move on and learn some more lessons. No one can tell you what to do, but one thing you do need, is to have your friends around more often and keep busy. If you just sit around all you will do is think about it and thats worst thing to do. Trust me it happened to me and its not pretty, if you let it eat at you. I'm single now,(nice little plug for myself lol j/k) with a few friends with binies if you know what I mean lol and I'm loving it. Of cours I have a daughter and she will be the only girl in my life I will love, next to my mom. Hang in there bro and your time will come
i hate that.. like time is magic.. good advise.. not bashing on anyones advise.. but im saying.. i hate the "time" lines.. time doesnt change anything.. time stays the same.. every minute will pass wether youre happy for not.. the only things that change are ourselfs.. spoon, its okay to miss her, its okay to have rebound sex, its okay to be human, the only thing is be good to yourself.. you decide whats right.. **** time.. i hate time.. i wanna punch time in the face and say "**** you time" [oh dane.] okay okay.. im done ranting.. you did the right thing and the worst of it is over now.. things can only get better.. sound cliche but its true.. when me and my ex broke-up [before eddie b] it was pretty harsh.. we werent together as long as you and your girl was.. about half the time.. and we were bestfriends for a couple years before we got together.. but the fact of the matter was we werent meant for each other.. and yeah.. i hated him for throwing so bs excuse to leave and for some bs excuse to come back.. but i always remembered that as much as i cared for the kid.. we werent meant for each other.. we were meant to be friends and nothing more.. and getting over the relationship was tough.. but keep in mind theres a reason why you left.. a reason you pondered and decided was the right thing to do.. remember youre doing this to better not only you but her as well.. dont dwell on the recent.. leave with the fact that there was a time when it was a great thing with her, but that time has gone and past.. and the road youre on now is the path that was meant.. just be good to yourself.. if you need to talk theres plenty of us on here.. if you need to ride, please be safe..

Old 02-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

cool dealbro, a congrats is in order.

Old 02-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: evil636

cool dealbro, a congrats is in order.
lmao, hope he figures it out soon. Lucky foo!