Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I'm getting some jammers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 12:29 AM
1st Gear Member
Talking I'm getting some jammers!

I am getting real tired of dodging *** holes that are talking on cell phones, and it is not just on my bikes. I have been doing some research on cell phone jammers and I can get a jammer that will jam effectively out to around 60 feet. I have also had thoughts that it will probably only make the *** holes more dangerous because they will be looking at their phones trying to see if they totally lost the call or redialing. But I will be watching them and it will do my heart good just to know that I am making them lose their calls. I think everybody should carry jammers and make their friggin lives miserable.
I also realize that this is probably somewhat illegal but how are they going to catch me, I dont think so!
I am going to buy one for my truck, and one for my bikes just to see how good they work. I really think it will be self gratifying in a weird kind of way.
OK, now you guys can start burning me, but it wont stop me I can promise you that.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member

dude. i just got the same idea a few days ago....

but it wasnt for that, my use for one would be for when i follow people home they cant call the police w/ my plate.

example of this: the other day a thunder cu^t blew into the rotary at SIXTY and almost t-boned me with 3 very good friends in the car. if i hadnt swerved into the CENTER of the rotary (also throwing all of my freshly aligned wheels out of alignment on the 3in curb, car now vibrates. again.) no doubt in my mind a friend would of been killed. jeep liberty @ 60 vs. lumina sideways. jeep wins. so i followed her home about 3inches from her bumper and started letting her have it (she was only 19) but her dad came out with a 9mm (playing mr. tough ***) so i left. but i still plan to confiscate her driving ability pretty soon.... ill post how that goes

anyway things like this **** me off to no end and a cell jammer is a great idea. and i def plan on buying one once im not broke.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:26 AM
1st Gear Member

a good revenge would be to force her to sleep with me.

i was thinking about a jammer thing, but take it a step further.. incorporate a number extractor in the device to give you the number of the person you point it at.. like if a person is committing douchebaggery in front of you, aim said device and press a "get number" button and it'll pull the number by way of ESN coding (electronic serial number)
THEN, you can call the jagoff and tell them how much of a tool they are and just harass them at will!! or, if you see a hottie, call here and mess with her head.

or like before.. call an idiot and tell them to hang up the phone, then when you see them reach for the phone again, you can block their calling abilities. i think i'd rather have an EMP device to shut their car and phone down at the same time.. leave em stranded on the side of the road.. (if they deserve it..)

i may mount a rocket launcher to the 7 when i get it back on the road.. i watched 3 ppl willingly and blatently run red lights today. one was red for a minute, and they treated it like a yield sign. the other two wre in a hurry to get onto the interstate.. and sit in traffic!! lmao.. douchebags.