Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

im back again.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:27 AM
1st Gear Member
Default im back again.

wow. feels good being back here. stress and having WAY WAY to much on my plate right now. basically, im done. with all of it. friday my admin found out ive been skipping half study everyday this year, flipped on me, and my auto sys teacher (where i went instead of half study) got knawed on my his boss cus he let me screw around while i was skipping... leaving an un supervised kid skipping class in a machine shop, that went over nice and ****ing smooth. and btw, auto systems is the only thing keeping me from dropping out. the firebird and caddy are busted, leaving me driving a big *** van. my lisence is hanging from a thread cus i lust got the damn thing back last monday.

ANNNND, heres the icing on the cake.

emilys pregnant. yup. 2 months weve been together now and im chewing a bullet.

any advice for my stupid ***??? im lost and cant talk to anyone. if i tell my parents about emily theyll hang me and em's parents will ban me from her (they still think shes a virgin). i cant talk to friends cus theyre just as dumb as me and school will just call our parents. ive gone wayyyyy wayyy down hill in the past few months and im borderline suicidal.

oh, and sorry for disappearing for a few months, then coming out of the blue with a sob storry and a **** additude.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:13 AM
1st Gear Member

You do have alot on your plate...I would say for sure not to drop out...staying in school will help you in the long run... ...at least you still have your license...I know people that have lost it... ...as far as Emily goes you will eventually have to tell your parents...she can only hide it for so long...at least you will have some time before then to figure out how you are going to tell them...your pearents will probably get over the initial shock and will be there to help you...after a good *** beating

Not to sound like an ad for the military but there are worse choices out there...I've been in for 20 and never regretted it...there are so many opportunities/training that is provided even if you only do 4 years or so...the way the ecconomy is right now the military is job security...

You have Emily, family, and friends out there...that's alot for someone to have...and even if you aren't religious, what you say to a chaplain stays with a chaplain...they are great listeners and give pretty good advise...

Old 05-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

That's a pretty big load to carry for a young fella kx. Definitely seek some help and don't do anything rash. Take it day by day and don't try to do it alone. Talk to someone you can trust and you know won't give bs advice, preferably an adult - councilor, trouble hot-line, etc. And as Odimus says, even if you aren't religious, a preacher or chaplain can really help, they truly care. But definitely talk to someone in meatspace, not just here on-line.

Old 05-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I always wanted a van. lol
You have your license, so keep it, and drive right.
Finish school...you came this far.
Only been together for 2 months!! She l8? how you know she's preg?

Old 05-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wow stay in school bro. the rest i dunno.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Talk to your girlfriend and try to determine how badly she wants, or doesn't want this child. You have to start there. If she really does not want a child this early in her life, then make your decisions for the path forward based on that. And do this very soon!
That is the first step!

Old 05-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sorry to hear that man, you are waaaay too young for all of this, but you have to think about everything and talk to some good people that have your best interest at heart. And us...we are here as well.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 AM
1st Gear Member

woah. ok. that sucked. just now getting over that point in your life where you kinda hate yourself. lots of drugs and involvement in that ****, screwing up every aspect of my life. stopped doing/going to school over ***** and drugs. but its all set. emily got her period today (WOOOOTTT!!!!), and i got the whole school thing sorted out. i kinda forgot that im really good with tools and engines when im focused and uh.. sober. i did a starter in 20 minutes on a lesabre and swapped a steering pump and both lines in 20-30ish minutes and o'brien is in love with me. now im working on his personal antique mg thing, restoring it with me and the only other kid in my class worth a half a **** in society, and trusting us to do it by ourselves. hell yes. **** english, im a goddamn mechanic. and i dont care about my cars. i might sell the caddy and the sled and use the cash to do the mini rebuild on my trans-am... i just wont go as ***** to the wall with it as i want to. its still a nasty car for a 17yo and i can get another caddy down the line minus the body rust and super glue. ****s alright, i was just real deep in the hole the past few months. came to some realisations and got my **** back in line. that and a bit of luck (and a bit of coffee) on emilys end imma be alright, just a bit short on cash for a bit.

oh, and thanks guys, good to know youre here... kinda abanoned this place lately. i forgot what this place ment. thank you

Old 05-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

You've been given a new lease on life my young friend...a new chance and fresh start, take advantage and do something good. Have fun still, but take some stock in the fact that you dodged a bullet and that you can really do the right thing. Finish school, get off drugs, get closer to the people that you love and make something of yourself. 10 years from now you can look back and see where you might have been and hopefully you will have made better choices. Love you man.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

+1, what Deej said. Except the "love you man" part, ewww. Dude!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: im back again.