Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I'am Sorry But I Have To Convert

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Default I'am Sorry But I Have To Convert

Hey guy and ladies,

I just wanted to say that I have to convert from normal riding to trying to stunt on a more prof. level. And when i say that i mean i trading in my ZX7 for a oh god i hate to say it but its a suzuki but i will be getting a 636 as well, It all started from watching Starboyz videos if you have not seen it i suggest you do. I have been doing wheelies and stoppies all along but not i have the bug real bad and i can say that i have the supprt of my girlfriend. Also two days ago i got hit by a car i came out fine except for a sprain wrist and a broke front brake lever and some fresh new scratches, when that happend something click in my brain hey riding in the street is more dangerous than what i do in the parking lot!!!!

Also how do guys feel about stunting do u do it sometimes or not at all
also for people who are new to riding please ride in your limits and for gods sake be careful in the street because cars dont look out for u .

PS: I will never convert to the four wheeled beast for my two wheels set me free each and everyday.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'am Sorry But I Have To Convert

right on bro we still luv ya, and not in a broke back kinda way neither...lol those gixxer 6 huns seem to be the stunters choice. i myself enjoy a little wheelie now and then but i mostly leave it to the pros when comes to stunting. anyway enjoy the zuki and post sum pics of that shiot, and when you make your first video you gotta post it up here first. [8D]

Old 02-20-2007, 12:21 AM

Thanks Hoedogg

I Will post some pics when i make it big LOL. I used to say i would leave it to the prof. But then i was like they are just one of us that go out in a parking lot and practice and practice, crash and practice some more. And remember a stunt is nothing more than a controlled accident and it takes time to perfect stunts and even then u will still hit the pavement here and there. Rome was not built in a day.

Thanx for the luv KAWI PEOPLE

Old 02-20-2007, 02:05 AM

True that . Practice makes Perfect. It takes alot of Blood ,Sweat ,and Tears. Also a stunt cage saves you alot of money in damaging the bike. Good Luck

Old 02-20-2007, 02:53 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Right on spooknick, closed course rides are safer. I agree. I am not into stunting but it is an art in itself. Good luck with it.

Old 02-20-2007, 06:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Good luck with it man and post pics of the new bike

Old 02-20-2007, 10:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Stunting is fun to watch, but I couldn't risk destroying such a large financial and emotionalinvestment. If you dont mind going through a few bikes, go for it man.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:03 PM
1st Gear Member

spooknick I feel you about riding on the street. I have been focusing more on my drag racing because at least at the strip I don't have to worry about cagers cutting me off and we have an ambulance onsite if anything were to go wrong. I still ride on the street almost everyday but I think that will change as I start modifying my bike more and more. All that matters is that you are out there riding, living and enjoying life.

Live2ride, ride2live!