Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

i have a mini story

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:13 AM
1st Gear Member
Default i have a mini story

but its 12:15 and im going to bed hahahaha

sup ******??????????

Old 04-21-2011, 05:13 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hahahahaha NIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Old 04-22-2011, 02:09 AM
1st Gear Member

naw, truth is i thought i had a mini story, the reality of it is that the past month has put me all over the ****ing place. more **** has gone down and ive had the widest range of emotions, experiences, decisions and like 45 epiphanys (spelled wrong?). i dont really know what to make of it. limmmbbooooo hahaha

Old 04-22-2011, 03:30 AM
1st Gear Member

Well we are glad to have you back. Now when your ready, just point to where he touched you on this doll.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Prom
Well we are glad to have you back. Now when your ready, just point to where he touched you on this doll.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Old 04-23-2011, 03:32 AM
1st Gear Member

If the culprit is in the room, its ok, I wont let deej hurt you ever again.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:39 AM
1st Gear Member

hahahahaha naw not like that at all. i dont want a huge rant, plus my comp will prob freeze and delete it on me last minute. so heres a list

quit my job of 3.5 years just like that (im 19 btw) i got fed up with people and their bull****, min wage didnt help either

sold my yamaha bike. just for $, no motivation behind that.

sold my beloved cadillac for scrap, just like that. i cant be putting $ into dumb **** right now, it just needed to go.

quit smoking weed for 2weeks now. just like that, i got sick of an escape ****ing my life up, i had control over it, but with time it got invasive, then as i met new people and moved on i realized it was one of my functional necessities, so **** that. done

quit somking butts after 3years of 2ish packs a day. cold turkey. they dictated what i did and where i was, and without em i changed and treated people different, plus $14a day. **** that. done.

i met this sweet girl that took the afternoon register after my last squeeze got fired for stealing, originally i thought, ohhhh piece of *** with g32titties! nnice! turns out shes almost a carbon copy of me personality and attitude wise and shes had a really ****ed up past and truly needed someone like me, someone who cared. and on her 8th or 9th day on the job i was gonna snap cus i had a stick up my *** about everything and she didnt seem to care if she ****ed up everything she was supposed to do. i let ration talk me into just asking her to not ruin **** and half *** it in a nice way. after 2 years of hacking her legs with razors she had stopped just a few days later. that was ****ing mind blowing and i could go on and on about her for hours

my bestfriend/roommate moved out a weekish ago, only half by choice. and that was a ****ing stressball until it happened

my mom finalized my dads surprise divorce papers last monday. not to long ago both of the ****ers were on opposite sides of an intense argument i wont get into, but basically she said hes doing this and that and hes lying to my face. he said hes really doing this and shes starting drama cus shes mad about that. i stood in the middle and asked "who the **** is lying to me?" nobody said anything, and according to them, i dont get lied to. so i told them both to **** off and call me when the ****s done hitting the fan and im out of here as soon as possible.

my van threw a bunch of suspension stuff so thats gonna be a boat load to get reinspected at the end of the month.... so im trying to get a bike/econo **** box instead.

and all of the sudden everything is easier and makes more sense. i have a much better, more realistic grip on life. i enjoy everything again, i actually interact with people instead of just getting ripped and chillin with them. im actually able to plan and remember things. i have all of my aspirations back. i have an appetite, and for real food, not just slimjims and powerbars. i can take control of my rage all of the sudden. a month ago or greater, my rage controlled me. if something made me hit the boiling point and i snapped the rest of my day was shot. id break my hand/hands on something, id leave where i was, id hit people, id hit their cars, id hit MY car and the first chance i got, drugs or booze. i got rip**** at work a few days ago. i wanted to go get at least one beer out of the cooler, i wanted to level and hospitalize the deli kid russell, and some lady even offered me a free perk30. i did nothing. not even a cigarette. 2hours later i had returned to complete normalcy. and the rest of my day went along smooth as ice.

i could honestly type til my fingers bled me out right now.

its been insane. and irreplaceable.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:13 AM
1st Gear Member

oh and, the suspension crap caused me to have 2 70mph blowouts, almost flipping the van... one last mon. and one last wed... it no longer does highway travel

and i got a tattoo

Name:  IMG_20110415_160343.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  520.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20110427_235058.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  416.5 KB

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 05-02-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Congrats on clearing your head brotha, its easy to forget how simple life is, once you cut the BS, life is so much better. Nice ink too, love the quote.

Dont be a stranger.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member

thanks man i came up with that on my own.

and ive been absolutely loving the lack of stress and all the go go go frantic crazy **** all the time.

and i try to make it on, but my comp is about as fast as a paraplegic in a powerchair with a dead battery :P so it doesnt happen much

Quick Reply: i have a mini story