Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I got fired from domino's

Old 08-21-2008, 04:00 AM
1st Gear Member
Default I got fired from domino's

Well i got fired from dominos pizza yesterday after 8 long years. i was looking for a 2nd job. and for that i got chit canned. Well when i came to this franchise i told the manager that i will be looking for a 2nd job cuz i cant afford to live off of 8.75 an hour with no over time. that manager was like ok cool i understand and respect that.

well the other day i got transfered to another store same franchisee but diff manager. When i found out i got transfered i told the new manager the same thing and at first she was like ok cool.

Well yesterday i get a phone from another empolyee at a diff location saying call your mananager. so i called her and she said i know your have an interview today and looking for another job so i hired someone full time and i dont need you to come in. so i said, what im fired. she said yeah the owner said if you dont want to work for dominos anymore let him go. Well this was 20 min before i left for my interview(by the way i got that job) and i was freaking pissed.

So after the interview i went to that store and talked to the manager. i said i cant believe you guys acually fired me. she said yup with no remorse. I said is there a way i could be just a driver. she said no full staffed on drivers. After me calling the owner a few 4 letter words cuz she made it sound like it was his decieson. i said what did you say to him. she said i told him that i needed someone more reliabl and dependable. I replied so you had a big part in this. she said yeah it was my deciesion. I said gee thanks i appraicate this. and then she said and i would appraicate you getting out of my store.

I called the owner yesterday asking him to call me back. called him agian and said if you dont call me back im gonna file for unemployment. and called him another 2 more times today agian. I dont think he has the ***** to call me back Oh well

Old 08-21-2008, 04:03 AM
1st Gear Member

Well on the brighter side. I did get that job i had an interivew with. The company is charter communications. which is a cable company. I will be working in a call center selling cable, interneet, and phone. And i will be making a minimum of 40k a year. with health dental vision 401k and a chit load more. But the bad thing is i dont start to sept 15. so for the next month im playing house wife LOL

Old 08-21-2008, 04:07 AM
1st Gear Member

sounds like a alot of money from your new job. sweet. f*** dominos, their pizza sucks.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:08 AM
1st Gear Member

lmao... Well, it's all good. You got a better job and you get a month to just go riding. That's awesome!

Old 08-21-2008, 04:09 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, fast food managing at its best. Good luck with your new position and new job FN.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:13 AM
1st Gear Member

THanks guys my old man suggested, going over to the newspaper saying hey , dominos pizza screwed me over by fireing me cuz i was trying to support my family by getting a 2nd job. and trying to better myself

Old 08-21-2008, 04:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Never agian will i work in fast food. well i might untill i start this job just for some income. cuz im broke loL

Old 08-21-2008, 04:20 AM
1st Gear Member

fast food sucks

Old 08-21-2008, 04:20 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

My wife was AM of Pizza Hut, she got fired after finding out she was going to have a child and was not able to lift the full boxes of whatever they have.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:22 AM
1st Gear Member

you guys could have sued them for that. that is unlawful i can almost garrentee that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I got fired from domino's