Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I know you have it in you

Old 07-30-2012, 02:46 PM
1st Gear Member

Bike all loaded up, except for a few food items. Its gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2012, 02:47 PM
1st Gear Member

And the weather could not be better for the beginning of the trip.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Deej, we expect photo-updates along your route.
Be careful, buddy.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Deej, dont forget the hookers!

Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 PM
1st Gear Member
Default I saw the funniest thing yesterday!

I decided to go riding for a while, so I headed east on Hwy 2, rode for about 5 miles and saw a guy and his wife or girlfriend pull out of a driveway about 1/2 mile ahead of me. They were on Harley bagger, and I just stayed about 1/4 mile behind them cruising at about 55.
All of a sudden the Harley started swerving all over the right lane, the chick was batting at something on her back, and the dude looked like he was trying to beat himself up as he was whacking himself all over.
They finally slowed down, pulled over into the ditch, and dropped the bike. The guy and his chick was jumping and rolling all over the place and then got up and took off running.
It was freaking me out because I have never seen anybody act this way, and at the same time I was laughing my *** off because it was the most helarious things I have ever seen.
They were even hitting and slapping themselves as they were running. I am not afraid of too many things, but I was a little hesitant to pull up too close to them as they were running down the side of the highway, so I pulled over and just watched.
They ran about 200 yards down the side of the road and finally stopped, and all of a sudden they were acting more or less normal. They just stood there looking at the bike, and wasn't taking 1 step toward the bike. It was like the bike was pesessed and they were afraid of it.
I started the 14 and pulled down to where they were standing, parked my bike, and flipped my visor up and said what the hell just happened guys.
They walked over to me and said, there is a mother ****ing god damn wasp nest in that Harley somewhere, and those piece of **** mother ****es damn near stung us to death.
I said man, I am actually glad it was wasps because you guys had me worried. I have never seen anybody do the stuff you guys were doing on that bike before you laid it over in the ditch. I said, it looked like you guys had lost your ever loving mind. The guy said, yeah I can only imagine what we looked like, and actually started laughing.
I told them to wait in the shade, and I would go home and get some wasp spray, and come back so they could kill the wasps.
After we had killed the wasps, the guy told me that he hadn't rode that bike in around a year, and he kept it in an old tin shed, and the wasps must have made a home of it. The wasp nest was just below the gas tank, so I figure the engine heat started coming on strong after a couple of miles, and that's when it happened.
I would give anything if I had a video of this ****. It was a huge wasp nest with probably 150 wasps or so, and they were stung in every spot that didn't have clothing. She was wearing a tank top and it looked like she got stung at least 50 times!
I felt sorry for them, but at the same time, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I was really glad they didn't get hurt badly!

Old 07-30-2012, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! I worry about getting hit or attacked by just one bee, that would have been baaaaruuuuutal!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2012, 04:42 PM
1st Gear Member

What a bunch of P**ssyfied no whoring worthless asses you all are. I was here almost 2 weeks ago and no new posts.
I am seriously starting to worry about you guys!

Old 08-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
What a bunch of P**ssyfied no whoring worthless asses you all are. I was here almost 2 weeks ago and no new posts.
I am seriously starting to worry about you guys!

hahaha, agreed worlok. But some people do have at least one good excuse I suppose to ***** it up with those fancy phones while on the road.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

whoredy ***** *****!!!!

Quick Reply: I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)