Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Hells Angels Public Relations

Old 04-03-2008, 01:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Hells Angels Public Relations

I never got too see that documentary, was it specifically about the Bandidos?

Worlok14

Old 04-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i can remember, there was so much info in it.... they had alot of actual members too, and a couple chapter leaders..... interviewed on the show.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:04 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i saw that documentary, it was on the history channel... alot of crazy stuff in that show.... those guys are crazy.
yea, saw that too. some interesting stuff in that.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

I will have to admit that I have always had a huge interest in the Angels. Whether we like it or not, they are a huge part of motorcycle history and have set the standard for public opinions for all bikers. I personally dont mind tha badass biker image and honestly think that more people would try to run us off the road if not for the fear factor.
In 1975 when I was a kid, I ended up riding with the Bandidos for three months which is another long story in itself and was not totally by my own choice. One thing I learned was that theywere a family, and when I left them, It felt like I was deserting my family. I did not stay with them long enough to become a member because I decided to go back to Oklahoma and go to college. If nothing else, they showed me what I did not want to be but the dark side of me wanted to go on with them.
I remember when Isplit up from them, we had been at their annual meet that was held then outside of Jamos Springs New mexico, I was onroute 66 now I-40 coming out of Albaquerque New Mexicoheaded east back to Oklahoma, I actually had a tear or two thinking that I would probably never see them again.
Their mommas had treated me like their own son and as well, and taught me a lot about things I will notdisclose at this time.
I would never trade those experiences for anything in the world because I feel like those times are what inspired me to achieve success, and what some memories I have form those times!

Worlok14
What a trip. My home state. Ya, the Bandidos are still strong. That's a party right there. We prob know a lot of the same peoples.

Old 04-04-2008, 01:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Yo Big Rig,

Not many people know about the Jamos Springs meet. It was a pagen ritual to say the least. I love that part of the country and have spent a lot of time around Jamos. Ever been to Los Ojos bar in Jamos? I went into town with the Didos and they tore that place up. I remember 3 or 4 local boys left in an ambulance that night because they couldn't watch their mouth. Most of the people in that town left during the annual Bandidos event. Those were the good ole days.

Take care brother.........Worlok14

Old 04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
1st Gear Member

I don't have much to add here. But the angels did help in what we call biking. I think they had a big part in Sturgis and how it all came about. All-in-all I'd have to say that out law bikers are just like the rest of us. They are pretty cool people.