Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

hello again

Old 05-27-2012, 08:31 PM
1st Gear Member
Default hello again

whudup???? stuff still the same round here or what? i havnt had a comp in forever, and suddenly i find my self at boston logan with a laptop, so i figure why not pay a visit

Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 PM
1st Gear Member

****. my sig was on my old comp >

Old 05-30-2012, 05:19 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Slaughter. It is good to hear from you buddy! Now that that is out of the way, I'm gonna kick your ***

Old 05-31-2012, 03:09 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Welcome back! Visit us more often will ya!

Old 06-02-2012, 07:49 PM
1st Gear Member

lick me worlok, my comp **** itself years ago and ive been broke forever. how ya been?
and ill be on here pretty regularly, picked up a laptop just now

Old 06-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Welcome back!!! Now who are you again? LOL Just messing with ya, how could we forget that signature.

Old 06-10-2012, 12:38 AM
1st Gear Member

i think i have it on my photobucket, but itll be a bit before i remember all my passwords
any good news i missed?

Old 06-14-2012, 04:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
i think i have it on my photobucket, but itll be a bit before i remember all my passwords
any good news i missed?
Great to have you back Slaughter! And I'll still kick your *** just because I can And you have missed so much, I dont know where to start, so here goes!

1. Deejer bought a big ole Honda and we dont know why he still hangs around here. Somebody gave a him a huge BBQ Grill and he's going to start driving it to work because it runs better than Dodge trucks

2. Hoedogg finally finished rehab for addiction to assholism

3. Rocketrotary got attacked by a herd of Camel spiders and was then kidnapped by 2 big fat ethiopian hookers, and we think he is living happily in the middle east somewhere

4. Jrock joined a monestary and is now a full fledged nun and part time alter boy, is that confusing or what

6. Aszrael gave up sportsbikes and now rides a Vespa with pink pinstripes

7. Wedge and I commited ourselves to assaholics annonamous and they kicked us out of school on the 3rd day. They said we were hopeless imagine that

8. Stellar d fell in love with a Canadian female polar bear and he was happy for a while until he discovered that she didn't like hockey, so they have filed for divorce

9. Prom bought a Gixxer and wears one of those helmets with the pink mohawk hair down the middle of it, and rides in bernuda shorts and flip flops while screaming naaaaaaarly dude. We seriously think he has lost it

Last edited by Worlok14; 06-14-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
Great to have you back Slaughter! And I'll still kick your *** just because I can And you have missed so much, I dont know where to start, so here goes!

1. Deejer bought a big ole Honda and we dont know why he still hangs around here. Somebody gave a him a huge BBQ Grill and he's going to start driving it to work because it runs better than Dodge trucks

2. Hoedogg finally finished rehab for addiction to assholism

3. Rocketrotary got attacked by a herd of Camel spiders and was then kidnapped by 2 big fat ethiopian hookers, and we think he is living happily in the middle east somewhere

4. Jrock joined a monestary and is now a full fledged nun and part time alter boy, is that confusing or what

6. Aszrael gave up sportsbikes and now rides a Vespa with pink pinstripes

7. Wedge and I commited ourselves to assaholics annonamous and they kicked us out of school on the 3rd day. They said we were hopeless imagine that

8. Stellar d fell in love with a Canadian female polar bear and he was happy for a while until he discovered that she didn't like hockey, so they have filed for divorce

9. Prom bought a Gixxer and wears one of those helmets with the pink mohawk hair down the middle of it, and rides in bernuda shorts and flip flops while screaming naaaaaaarly dude. We seriously think he has lost it
Hahahahahahahahahahahah. Dude that was one of the funniest post ever! I think someone hacked worlocks account. Lol

Old 06-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

I fell off the wagon whorlock! F U!!

sup kx??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: hello again