Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

A great big ole WTF!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:08 AM
1st Gear Member
Unhappy A great big ole WTF!

Man I love boobies as much as anybody. But I really dont know quite what to think about this. I know Hoedog will probably love this one..........LOL
I guess I just need to think about this one for a while, again, WTF over!

VERMONT -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow's milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

"PETA's request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow's milk in the food he serves," the statement says.

PETA officials say a move to human breast milk would lessen the suffering of dairy cows and their babies on factory farms and benefit human health.

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."

In a statement Ben and Jerry's said, "We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child."

Read PETA's letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield

P.S. I wanna run the milking machine!

Last edited by Worlok14; 10-01-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 AM
1st Gear Member

dude, thats actually kinda sick.

i thoroughly believe that those diehard Peta types are deranged. they go against everything i stand for as a person as far as ethics and all, but i won't get into that unless prompted.

should we club baby seals and rape goats and eat dogs? hell no. i'm all bout some animal right, to an extent, but to substitute breast milk for cow stuff is just perposterous based on the THEORY (to them) that it harms the coms.

guess they never heard that a cow finds relief in the whole milking thing..

but, honestly, thats just nasty. i loves me some *******, but i'll be danged if i'll seek any nutritional value from a set of c-cups..lol

what will they think of next.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals. I got no use for protesters.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:21 AM
1st Gear Member

amen..

Old 10-01-2008, 12:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah,

Starve humans and babies so young cows can have more milk. That article just freaked me out! But it would be fun to be a human boobie milk farmer now wouldn't it? Just think of all of them hefers you would have!..........big ole LOL!

Old 10-01-2008, 12:47 AM
1st Gear Member

heffers, indeed. fatties with flapjack *******.
woof.

doubt any hotties will be lining up.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Only hottie hefers allowed!

Old 10-01-2008, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member

they make those?

Old 10-01-2008, 01:25 AM
1st Gear Member

wwwwwoooooowwwwwww.

really??? suffering cows? intended for babies?? no. youre retarded.

cows like being milked, milk all the time and it taste good.

humans only make milk when theyre pregnant and a few months after, it hurts and it tastes nasty.

peta can suck my *****. if we didnt put animals on farms and kill them PAINLESSLY theyd be in nature. sounds good but consider this.

on a farm: plenty of food and lots of other friendly cows to be with. daily milking and occasional breeding. then one day you go in a big barn, it goes dark and out of nowhere youre dead.

in nature: you fight for food, you are near a few cows you grew up with. only milked when a kid is hungry (and then it hurts cus the kid bites you) and you only get sex IF a bull is horny and is nearby and youre lucky enough to get picked, AND THEN you die AT RANDOM by being mercilessly mauled by a pack of stronger, smaller animals and then bleed til you die in agonizing pain whilst being chewed on.

you tell me. nature or farm?

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 10-01-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:04 AM
1st Gear Member

You sound like as though you were a cow in a previous lifetime!

Quick Reply: A great big ole WTF!