Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Goddang Motherfreaker Cold A-Word Motorcycleta ride *picccsssss!!*

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 03:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Lol noooo the red comes from the hair dye my brothers fiance sabotaged me with. When I say red, I mean RED. Like fire red. It has faded a lot. The color of my hair in my avatar is the real color of my hair.

Ok lemme explain this to ya'll one more again because I guess ya'll didnt catch it the other times I explained but we dont exactly have cold weather clothes here!!! It doesn't get cold enough for us to need all that. Like we don't have to run heaters here hardly because by the time it is cold for 48 hours or so, the house hasnt really had time to cool off alot. Its usu in the 60's-70's during thsi time of year.e

Last edited by chik636rydr; 12-22-2008 at 03:22 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nobrakes
Yo chik, you don't wanna mess with Deej, you might end up like that guy back there ...

Oh I know how that works. I'm from the south. I'm not black so I think I'll be okay in that area.

*Disclamer* No offense to any individuals of the race I was making reference to. Old Skool joking!

Old 12-22-2008, 03:38 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Well, I'm pretty sure that the reason that guy is strung up to that tree is simply because whatever town they were in, was not big enough for the both of 'em.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:54 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

OMG that is weird, I was just going to come in here and do a search for that picture, that's awesome!!!

Old 12-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

By the way 50 degrees is the perfect riding temp. It could be raining or blowing, or a cloudless sky, but as long as it around 50 me like.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:55 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
I be Irish and Cherokee Indian brother. I live in AL .... we rednecks here.

Goddang right it is cold. Like it is 50 degrees with like 20mph wind. That wind coming off the water is painful!
Cool starts below 40F. Cold starts below 30F. A 20Kt wind is a gentle breeze for sailing.

It was mid 40s this morning and really too warm for the winter liner in my jacket. Not worth taking it out though, as it'll be back to the mid 30s next week. The liner is the only difference between summer gear and winter gear.

I remember working in Florida a few years ago in December. The local bikers were doing a charity toy run and the local radio was praising them for braving the bitter cold weather to come out on their bikes. Me and the guys I was working with were lounging around the hotel pool with a beer, wearing swim trunks and nothing else, and pissing ourselve laughing. The temperature was low 60s, or an English early summer day.

Rob

Old 12-22-2008, 11:13 AM
1st Gear Member

^ Polar bear! hehe ... I wish I weren't such a wuss about cold. It would make it so much easier at work. Can't believe you guys were chillen at the pool in your swim shorts while itw as 60 degrees! I would have had a jacket and pants on. LOL!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:25 PM
1st Gear Member

currently I chilly is anything bellow 45 - i normally won't ride bellow 33 because of the risk of black ice in the mornings.

todays temp? 21*f

eek!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by williamr
Cool starts below 40F. Cold starts below 30F. A 20Kt wind is a gentle breeze for sailing.

It was mid 40s this morning and really too warm for the winter liner in my jacket. Not worth taking it out though, as it'll be back to the mid 30s next week. The liner is the only difference between summer gear and winter gear.

I remember working in Florida a few years ago in December. The local bikers were doing a charity toy run and the local radio was praising them for braving the bitter cold weather to come out on their bikes. Me and the guys I was working with were lounging around the hotel pool with a beer, wearing swim trunks and nothing else, and pissing ourselve laughing. The temperature was low 60s, or an English early summer day.

Rob
swim trunks in the 60's? you are definatly aclimated to colder climates - thats 80's clothing for me.

but then again my metabolism is so high I can't retain any natural insulation.

Old 12-22-2008, 01:37 PM
1st Gear Member

ahhh I hate the cold,, 6 degrees this morning wtf

Quick Reply: Goddang Motherfreaker Cold A-Word Motorcycleta ride *picccsssss!!*