Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

A funny thing that happened 2 years ago.

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 01:13 AM
1st Gear Member
Default A funny thing that happened 2 years ago.

I was just sitting here thinking about an old girlfriend, and remembered this incedent.

My girlfriend and I were taking a Sunday cruise. As we were riding along a bee flew down the back of my shirt. I could feel it stinging me. I pulled over on the side of a busy road and we hastily get off the bike. I tell my girfriend about the bee. At the same time I'm jumping around trying to get away from it even though it's inside my shirt. My girlfriend, in trying to help starts beating and slapping me on the back. So just imagine driving by seeing this nut case jumping around, his arms flailng with some woman hitting him.

Well, it gets better... As I'm pulling off my shirt, somehow the bee worked it's way down between the waistband and the crack of my *** into my underwear. As my girlfriend is rubbing the welts on my back I start jumping around again cause I can feel the bee moving around. I immediately undo my pants, throw them down around my ankles and start smaking at my underwear. She says "take your underwear off". So I threw my underwear down around my ankles. Of course a kazillion cars are driving by slowing down watching us. I'm standing there with no clothes on except for those around my ankles and girlfriend is bent down looking in my underwear for the bee. I'm standing there aching from the stings with my hands over my crotch watching the cagers drive by gawking at us. Low and behold she unfolds a part of my underwear and damn if the bee isn't still alive. As soon as it saw sunlight, it flew off. We were both amazed it was still alive. Especially after all it had been through. After getting dressed, we got back on the bike and went home. I will never forget this as long as I live. Every time we went down that road, we laughed our asses off just thinking about that bee!

Old 08-06-2008, 02:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Haha thats good stuff right there... Looks like the bee one lmao... Man Im glad I wasnt driving by. Thats an open opertunity to throw something out the window at you lmao

But on the brighter note.. since you was on your bike it could have ended differantly so glad ya didnt get hurt.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:51 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Brutal, that is a worry of mine since I wear the open face mx helmet.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:59 AM
1st Gear Member

Good story. Glad you didn't end up faceplanting the pavement from wiggling around on the bike while getting stung.

Old 08-06-2008, 04:49 AM
1st Gear Member

dude, that is seriously one of the funniest riding stories i've ever heard.

Old 08-06-2008, 04:55 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Good story - well told! It had a elements of both danger and comedy. Good imagery, too. Top it all off with a happy ending for all involved. I give it a 7.

(What with the Olympics coming up and all. )

Old 08-06-2008, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member

did the bee then call his buds over to run a train on your girlfriend? I have a feeling that all their wings can be found at the bottom of a nearby lake.

Sorry man - had to do it

Old 08-06-2008, 09:10 AM
1st Gear Member

She ran away with the bee, and they lived happily ever after.

Old 08-06-2008, 12:48 PM
1st Gear Member

lol..

Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 PM
1st Gear Member

SO THAT WAS YOU!!!!!

LOL Thanks for the laugh- good start to the morning

Quick Reply: A funny thing that happened 2 years ago.