Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

End of the world

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 09:04 PM
1st Gear Member
Default End of the world

If you knew that the world would end in two weeks, what would you do? Would you ride, would you just spend time with your family, or would you go looking for your favorite hot celebrity and try to get lucky? I guess you could take revenge on an old enemy if it was that important to you. The sky would be the limit!
I have always thought it would be interesting to see what different people would do in this situation.
As for me, I would ride with my girfriend on the back and try to pull over every hundred miles and bang away. Also would try to eat like a king in between.
Cant think of a better way to spend the last two weeks.

What would you do?

Worlok14

Old 02-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: End of the world

I would eat more mayonnaise, if that was possible.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh I forgot I would tell the Harley guys who you were and where you live.[8D][8D][8D]

Old 02-13-2008, 09:15 PM
1st Gear Member

That would be OK Deej, I would just throw their Harleys into the lake again!

Worlok14

Old 02-13-2008, 09:23 PM
1st Gear Member

I'd burn all the harley's, steal a ZX-14, then go riding with everyone on the forum.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:30 PM
1st Gear Member

haha, my apocalypse plans..... what one should i use here..?

first i'd take my xr to the chevy dealer downtown and jack me a vette. then i'd drive to my dads work and steal an oil tanker, then go to to a gas station, kill the clerk, and turn pump #9 on, fill the tanker, drive to newyork, then id take the satisfaction of blowing up times square, providing i survive that i'd steal a car and srive to some docks and take myself a large boat, cruise all the way to florida and crash the tanker boat into miami, once in miami id steal the most exotic car i can find and try to get to la as fast as i can, once there id go somewhere that would have alot of evergro soil, then to a trucking co. (again) and steal a truck full of diesel, mix the two at the proper ratios (for me to know and you to not) and drive them gtratght to the center of la, and burn that ***** down!!! thennnnnn i'd steal a boss hoss from the vegas dealer and see just how fast they really are, then id go find me some coke, steal a small plane and put the boss in it, put some napalm on the rear fender the pipes and my helmet and drive the bosshoss out of the plane into the middle of vegas whilst shooting massive blue flames off of the back of it just to really enforce the apocalypse theme.

btw, that was just one of my plans[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-13-2008, 09:38 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

"told ya so!" Despite your claims to the otherwise - you were pegged before you typed your first post.

Anyhow... Ride the PCH, endlessly. A few days before the end, head down the coast to Ixtapa, Mexico... sit on the beach sipping a Pina Colada and watch the setting sun every day until it was all over.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh... and then I would run a train on your girlfriend.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:02 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow some of you guys have thought this out.................a little too well. Remind me not to make anyone here mad. Peace.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:13 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

"told ya so!" Despite your claims to the otherwise - you were pegged before you typed your first post.
lol, did you miss the post where he cut through the crap admitted he was back begged forgiveness and promised not to make any more useless threads like this one if we would just let him stay?

anyway, KX you are exactly the reason the government never tells the people that the world is going to end in the apocalypse movies lol. All of you "I want to destroy the whole world before its gone" people just ruin it for all of us who only want to destroy part of it.

Quick Reply: End of the world