Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

EDIT: I'm officially done being a mod here

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default EDIT: I'm officially done being a mod here

Don't try and talk me out of it, not only am I done trying to help people out and keep the peace, but I am probably done with this site, its just not worth it anymore. When I feel threatened that doesn't set well with me, and I need to try and keep whats left of my Christian Personality. Later all. Its been fun to say the least. Start picking another mod, I'm out...peace.

I'm going to stick around, because it makes me mad that out of all the folks I have met through this site in the last 2 years only 2 have struck me as Psychoish (is that a word) and only one of them continues to play the game. The definition of Sociopath is:

Antisocial personality disorder (APD) is a mental disorder defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual: "The essential feature for the diagnosis is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."[1] Considered essential features of the disorder are deceit and manipulation.

Sociopathy is someone either diagnosed with psychopathy personality disorder or Antisocial personality disorder, unlike psychopaths. Sociopath's life histories are often characterized by a chaotic family life, lack of parental attention and guidance, parental substance abuse and antisocial behavior, poor relationships, divorce, and adverse neighborhoods.

A sociopath is a person who has antisocial personality disorder. The term sociopath is no longer used to describe this disorder. The sociopath is now described as someone with antisocial personality disorder.
The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath’s personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.
Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual well being of another.

That my friends fits IG to a tee. Sorry IG but I am calling a spade a spade here. I refuse to feel that my rights are being violated anymore. So here is the deal. We need another mod, and really there should have been at least three in our section from the get go. So I am recommending EMS (Eric) as one, and maybe a couple more could step up. I'm going to leave it to you guys to figure this out. I just want to read, share, learn andlaugh again. That's all I ever wanted. I mean come on having motorcycles in common is not the only reason we hang out here on this great site is it? No.

We all want to belong to something or someone. That's why we get married, that's why we have friends, and that's why we put up with even the black sheep of our own families. That's one thing that separates us from the animals, a need to belong. I need to belong in a different capacity now. I just want to sit back, relax and have fun again. I wondered how long this would take, and to be honest 6 months as a mod was longer than I thought I would last. So don't worry everyone, I'm OK, I'm not going anywhere. But now as a former moderator I am forewarning IG's and the like, that I don't have to play by the rules anymore, if you screw up or do something stupid or insulting I'm going to rip you a new one in front of everyone, and if I get into trouble well that's good, because that will show that I am just one of the gang again. Good luck IG, cause you're gonna need it. But at least now you can't accuse me of taking sides or that I'm being biased. And you know what....I am biased. I'm biased toward great people here, biased in a positive way. In order to not be biased you would have to have been one of us, and that my friend (and I use that term loosely) just isn't in the cards for you. You can come back with some quip about us being IG addicts, but you know what it doesn't matter anymore. Move on or shut your pie hole. Now lets get back to normal, whatever that is.[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 02-29-2008, 12:52 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm officially done here

Deej... what do you mean, you feel threatened? What's going on man? It wasn't all of my "old guy" jokes, was it? 'Cause those were all in fun!

Old 02-29-2008, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm confused?

Old 02-29-2008, 01:05 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

What? What happened to make you want to leave the site?

Old 02-29-2008, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

i dunno.... im skeptic, i dont think im gonna buy this right off the bat.

Old 02-29-2008, 01:54 AM
1st Gear Member

You can buy it KX... it's not a joke.

Old 02-29-2008, 02:45 AM
1st Gear Member

i dunno, my conspiracy theories are kicking pretty bad...

1) deej pm'd a few ****** and told them the rundown of this elaborite prank and is currently signed off lurking over this post watching the chaos.

2) he's going on vacation soon and decided to have fun whilst gone from kf and monitor the chaos on the blackberry, seeing as though he cant post from it anyway.

3) he lost his oldman medication and went crazy, driving him to leave kf/loke about leaving kf ((just messin' deej))

4)he just got an impulse to post that and see just how much we all care about em' (alot)

5)hes serious and this will be a sad day in kf history[&o]

Old 02-29-2008, 02:58 AM
1st Gear Member

I figured it must have been Iowa-Gay who set deej off. C'mon deej and deej2, we're all on your side here!

Old 02-29-2008, 03:00 AM
1st Gear Member

WTF? I leave for a few days and Deej is leaving?

Old 02-29-2008, 03:07 AM
1st Gear Member

This really pisses me off that there are just a couple of KF members who keep harassing Deej - He was pretty much the main reason I joined. I am so sad right now! []

Quick Reply: EDIT: I'm officially done being a mod here