Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Drunk Stories(if you can remember)

Old 12-17-2006, 09:48 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Drunk Stories(if you can remember)

Last night i had a hell of a time. I went to the bar with some friends. My buddy chris was dancing with a kindergarden teacher he brought her over to introduce her to me and my buddy aaron, as soon as i learned she is a kindergarden teacher i said to her "Dont you just hate those lil bastards."Wellafter we were all drunk off our asses,me and aaron managed to drive over to the closest dennys. Well i some how manage to order hash browns that i fall asleep in.

Question to you guys, What, and where have you fallen asleep in, cuz you got too drunk

Old 12-17-2006, 10:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Drunk Stories(if you can remember)

I used to always fall asleep during class only to wake up with drool on the side of my face.[>:]

But no, I have yet to pass out in any food items.

Old 12-18-2006, 03:09 AM

When I was underage... and would go out and party as many highschool students do,
I went out partying with some friends...had NO idea how we got back to my friends house

I woke up on the floor under the rug, using someones pants as a a second blanket, and to my friends mom and little sister asking if we wanted breakfast

I stopped for a little while after that

Old 12-18-2006, 03:13 AM
1st Gear Member

was the lil sister hot?[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 12-18-2006, 04:07 AM

uh, she's hot now(sort of) she was 13 at the time i think she's 19 now

Old 12-18-2006, 04:40 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey shes legal now, send her my way LOL

Old 12-18-2006, 05:06 AM
1st Gear Member

I love drunkin stories... One night my buddy Lance got "lost" in another one of my friends back yard for three hours. You gotta' understand that his whole lot measures 80x130, and he lives in the city, so there are houses all around. He said that he had to walk to the end of the block, and walk back, and forth to find a car he could recognize. Lance had rode with me, and at the time I had a 1974 Ford F112 4X4 all jacked-up with 33s' which was white, and it was the only house that had a pile of cars parked all over the yard. Of course Lance had been drinkin' MD20/20 (peach flavor).

Old 12-18-2006, 05:16 AM
1st Gear Member

O, my personal best was being woken up in my neighbors kids tree house by his son poking me with a toy gun saying " Mr. J, Mr. J do you want to play army, my dad is inside are you looking for him...", it all just turned into a droning mumblings that was causing nausea. I told him I was looking for my dog, and staggered home.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:10 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

I remember a couple years ago for new years I was at a friends house. I had to much to drink last thing i rmember i was throwing up and i spent the night huging the toilet using it for a pillow. thank got the toilet was clean.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:13 AM

this is embarrasing but what the hell. several years ago I was out partying out of town with my aunt and uncle (they are the only ones that drink) and they took me to a really tiny bar, well as time would have it I got all fugged up and I go into the tiniest bathroom I have ever seen, it had a mirror on the inside of the door and the door was right behind the urinal. After taking a rather long **** I zipped up, turned around to exit and some ****er that looked JUST like me was right the **** in front of me, so I scared myself. But its ok...I couldnt have pissed my pants anyway.....felt like an idiot ever since.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Drunk Stories(if you can remember)