Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Drunk guy on a Harley

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 04:42 PM
1st Gear Member
Talking Drunk guy on a Harley

I got this in an e-mail from a friend of mine that rides in the Toledo area, and it just typifies a lot of the Harley guys in this area. Plus, it's funny.

O.D., I'll try to make it as short as possible....but I just have to tell you about this.
I was out on the sixx last night and went to meet a buddy at a Bar & Grill so I could get some dinner and he was gettin hammered.
Well this drunk idiot comes stumbling into the bar and gets a beer and sure enough he's ridin a Harley.
Well after maybe 10 minutes he comes over to me and I had my jacket on and my helmet was sittin on the bar.
Slurring his words he says... "Oh so your riding one of those ***** *** crotch rockets ehh".
I go yea whatever dude I'd leave your *** in the dust.
He just keeps going on and on talking trash about sportbikes and the people that ride them.
I just ignored him after a while cuz it seemed like he was looking for a fight.
He finally left and stumbled back to the other side of the bar.
SO after I ate I left the place and went outside and started the bike up and this idiot follows me outside.
I figured he wanted to fight.
Then he says your bike probably couldn't even do a burnout let alone go over 100MPH because it looks like a scooter.
I jus laughed in his face and put my helmet on.
I got on the bike and started smoking the tire and did a donut right in front of him and then I shut the bike off and said "Oh I thought u said it wouldn't do a burnout".
He didn't have much to say so he went over and got on his bike and revved the **** out of it and came over by me and I said OK what do you want now?....
He said "Watch This" LOL ok, he starts smoking his tire and tried doing a donut as well until the *** end started hopping like crazy and he kept trying to do it giving it more throttle until the *** end shot out from under him and he laid it down. This was a bigger bike, but I'm not sure which model it was. It had the big saddle bags on back.
He's sitting on his *** in the parking lot then gets up and attempts to pick his bike up. He's so hammered hes stumbling and gets the bike half way up then loses his balance and falls back down with the bike.
I started laughing pretty loudly and he said "*uck You MF, I'll come beat your *** and wreck your bike blah blah.
Now if he wasn't such a ***** I would have helped him get the bike up, but nah.
I started the bike back up and left.
Good Times
Guys on Harleys are soo Stupid e****ally to be that pissed up, no offense O.D., allthough you ride Harleys, your cool with us dude, and at least you own a sport bike.

I wrote back and said, Bryan, why didn't you just kick that guys *** you dork!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

there is the harly sterotype.... sport bikes aint no joke... even the 600cc ones.... i hate people like that... idiot....

Old 10-17-2008, 12:21 AM
1st Gear Member

ditto ems

Old 10-17-2008, 01:17 AM
1st Gear Member

I had a "lady" on a HD with ape hangers, and header wrap on her pipes pull up next to me a few month ago. She stops next to me, looks over, and starts revving her HD up. I waited for the noise to die, and explained the facts of her bike being incapable of beating in in a drag. I see around, and she glares at me.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, I have had guys on Vrods try to drag race my ZX-14. It's like taking candy from a baby! They come out of the hole OK but then, the 14 just rapes them!

Old 10-17-2008, 03:57 AM
1st Gear Member

ya. i see that alot. had a guy pull up to my when i was o my 600 and say "thats not a bike!"

oh.. i guess yours isn't, either..

lets see.. motor-check
two tires-check

ya. i think it qualifies, buddy..lol

alot of the harley guys are cool around her tho for the most part, and NONE of them question the 7 because of it's looks, stance and sound. the 600, stock except for a full muzzy. still sounds nice tho..

had a H.D guy in the shop tonight.. the boss made an awesome joke to him..

"Ya man. 90% of all harleys are still on the road today!!............... The other 10% made it home.."

i died when he said that.

i do like tho when these cats think they have something special. not like i'm on a nitroused vespa.. my 7 isn't exactly a sleeper..

Old 10-18-2008, 02:18 AM
1st Gear Member

lol, everyone on a hd round here is either over 70 or an angel.. or both. as far as they go, you dont bother them, they dont bother you... but if you bother them, god help ya.

so i cant really agree/disagree here cus i dont really know whut a "typical hd guy" is.

not that i really care to though...

Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 AM
1st Gear Member

"Drunk guy on a Harley" That's redundant...