Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Darn Doorbangers

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 04:31 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Darn Doorbangers

Don't you just hate those people that smack your car doors at the mall. I have a brand new 39,000 dollar Tundra and always park way out away from everything and those idiots still park about 2 feet from the side and open their door right into my truck.
The worst kind are the big fat twelve sandwitch eating ladies that can hardly get out of their car when the door can open all the way.
I saw a Z06 Vette parked out at the end of the parking lot the other day, and an ole geezer parks right next to it, opens his door and the wind caught the door and just smacked the hell out of the Vette.
Then I saw a wind blown grocery cart sailing across the parking lot looking for a nice car to hit. It found a new Lexus! Left on hell of a dent.
About 10 years ago I was sitting on my bike in front of a convenience store drinking a soda and a lady pulled in wide to the parking space next to me and just knocked my *** over. It took everything in my power to keep from going berserk.
I think that I will buy an old beater just to take to the store or mall, or anywhere other vehicles park. I always try to avoid hitting other peoples car but never get the same courtesy. It just sucks! Rant Rant Rant.............okay I'm done.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Darn Doorbangers

yeah, people suck, seen a trailer queen in a beat down nissan sentra pull in next to a bran new bmw m3 and slam the **** out of it and not even care.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

when i was working at shop n save i saw someone in an old beater drive along the front of the stores ( strip mall ), then turn 180 degress into a parking spot in the front of one of the parking lanes, so they ended up facing away from me, they were driving towards me, and when turning and after they got into the spot NEVER HIT THE BRAKES.... never saw brake lights until after they smashed into the car parked opposite.... i couldnt believe it, i was saying to my self, did that just happen,, then i saw brake lights, and then reverse lights and they backed out and left, the car they hit was all smashed in... it was crazy......

Old 04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

no respect for other peoples property man[:@]

Old 04-11-2008, 07:16 PM
1st Gear Member

See - that is why I think James Bond had the right idea with his white Lotus Esprit and the alarm system...

There was a warning sticker on the windshield that said severe bodily harm would result if you mess with the car. Guy read it, laughed, and ignored it, and went to cave in the windshield with a crow-bar.

The car promptly exploded.

That pretty much takes care of that.

I wanted to install that security system in my car, and when I mentioned it to my insurance company as a possible deduction item for having a security system - they threatened to drop my coverage.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Srob,

How did they justify that crap. As you stated, a car alarm should lower your insurance, or at least, would not increase it or even worse, drop the policy. I don't understand???????????

Old 04-11-2008, 08:29 PM
1st Gear Member

Well - having to replace the car because it would explode might be one good reason to justify it A bit expensive, no?

Old 04-11-2008, 09:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Idiots! I solve that problem by just taking the doors of my jeep in the summer! Just use the two spot rule far, far away.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:34 AM
1st Gear Member

that sh** is pretty messed up.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:18 AM
1st Gear Member

makes me wanna club baby seals..[:@]

like john travolta said in "pulp fiction"..

(when talking about his malibu getting keyed)

"it woulda been worth him doing it, just to catch him doin it."

i had some dumbass ding me when i was sitting in my truck!!!

i yelled at her.. was like "HEY!!! do you NOT realize you just hit my truck!?!?"

"oh.. i'm sorry.. no.. didn't know.."

me: "well, try being a lil more careful!"

just like it was nothing..

just DUMBASS ppl man.. ughh.. between reading about mott power's hit-and-run, and this, i just wanna got out for a ride with the mossberg strapped to my shoulder, lookin for stupid F' heads that drive with no regard to other's property and think they can do as they please.

i can't wait til i'm president. [:@]

i'm killing everyone.

well, almost.
KFers are safe.

Quick Reply: Darn Doorbangers