Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

damnit worlok

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: damnit worlok

ORIGINAL: Kohburn

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i dream in color too..... thats why im good at being a drafter.
i dream in full motion 3d color with stereo sound.

that and i can build something in my mind in 3d, move it around, make it run (like an engine) and look for problem areas. thats why i'm good at CAD
Right on..... same here.... most engineers are 2D thinkers.... thats where we come in. but to see 2D drawings and be able to build it in your head is something also. like a whole buliding.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:14 PM
1st Gear Member

I can relate to that as I am an Engineering Manager and have been in engineering all of my life. But most men do dream in black and white.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea ive herd that.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I mostly dream in color even though I know I have had black and white dreams as well. And for once I agree with worlock, always trust that little feeling you might have. Call it whatever you want but more times than not it will keep you out of trouble.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member

i feel things in my sleep. like before i had this pretty messed up dream that i was racing in the future (i think i was like 25) andkawi had made a ninja2000, i was in a road race and wiped out.... in the dream i got major road rash (duh) and then i wokeup and my mom was in my room and said "are you okay? you were just screaming and garbbing your left arm" it was real trippy. i avioded bikes the whole day and spent it in the pool instead.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Ever feel like you are being watched? That means you probably are! There are entities in other dimensions that watch us. Most of them mean no harm, but that's why we get those feelings and perceptions.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:50 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

Ever feel like you are being watched? That means you probably are! There are entities in other dimensions that watch us. Most of them mean no harm, but that's why we get those feelings and perceptions.

lol, what are you talking about? Angels or my evil twin from the parallel universe.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Ever watch the movie Signs with Mel Gibson? I watched that where I worked, and the next night closed the theater alone. That means, everyone leaves, I clean up alone, then I have to shut everything down and walk outside in the pitch black by the corn field to get into my car. I worked at that theater for 4 years, and it scared the $h!+ out of me every time I closed. I always get that feeling not to hang my foot over the edge of my bed either. I'm just nervous all the time.

Oh, and ever watch the movie Lady in the Water? That wolf thing still scares the **** outta me. I was working a few months ago and was at work until about 9. We were parked in an alley and I walk out to the truck to get some tools. I could barely see the ground. I hear something bark about 20 feet away and start coming after me. That scared the most $h!+ out of me EVER! I yelled "HEY!!!!" really loud at the dog a couple times and it stopped. I could see it wasn't coming after me anymore when my eyes dialated and saw it was a black lab. I told the lady inside some dog came after me and she said, "Oh, it's the neighbors' dog, it's harmless." Like I ffffing knew that! She wasn't even sure it was their dog. I had my steel-toed boots on and my box knife in my hand, and I was ready to rumble if it came for me. Now I just need to kill someone, go to a prison where they say I'll never see light again, and give someone some cigarettes to polish my eyes so that won't happen again.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 AM
1st Gear Member

I can relate to that as I am an Engineering Manager and have been in engineering all of my life. But most men do dream in black and white.
i'm pretty sure its a left brain right brain thing. check this out to see which may be dominant in you.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...81-661,00.html

i'm pretty sure i should be left handed but and mostly ambedextrous since when i was growing up lefty people were looked down on in school or considered evil so they forced all kids to learn to wright right handed. but my left eye is dominant and other thena writing and throwing i'm ambi.

pretty sure thats also why I process things differently.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:19 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kohburn
i'm pretty sure its a left brain right brain thing. check this out to see which may be dominant in you.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...81-661,00.html

i'm pretty sure i should be left handed but and mostly ambedextrous since when i was growing up lefty people were looked down on in school or considered evil so they forced all kids to learn to wright right handed. but my left eye is dominant and other thena writing and throwing i'm ambi.

pretty sure thats also why I process things differently.
I was flopping back and forth for a couple secs, then it was counter-clockwise. It was difficult, but I switched her direction, and then I switched it back. But ya, I'd say counter-(anti-)clockwise.

Quick Reply: damnit worlok