Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

damnit worlok

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 12:25 AM
1st Gear Member
Default damnit worlok

i was just out on the trails on the xr "testing" some new spokes and theres a part on the derry trails i call the "batcave" all the trees hunch over the top and rocks make a flat wall about 15ft. high at some places but never really gets any lower than ~5ft. the sun was going down at the time (gone now) but it was pitch black in the batcave. then as im approaching it,for some reason your story about the dog pops into mind[>:]. so i start to downshift and come to a stop at the entrance to the cave. i was gonna keep going but something make a kinda growling noise (that over powerd the sound of my defening exhaust) and it spooked me. now bieng a huge conspiracy theorist i immediatly assume the worst and whip my bike around and head the opposite way. and as im going, i hit 3rd and my carb atarts acting up... then the bike stalls[&o] i tweak but luckily i was able to downshift and popped the clutch and it fired back up. now im going down the trails and my mind snowballs into the dog, the cops and the girl from the ring are following me[] then, out of nowhere, a deer walks infront of me about 500 feet ahead its eyes (famous deer in the headlights look) glow bright. and of all colors..... red. i thought i was gonna **** my pants, but something in the back of my mind must of realised it was a deer because without realising it i was on both brakes with the clutch in and bouncing the rpm's up and down the tach. the rest of the ride was un-interrupted by nothing except my stupid brain[>:] anyway, i just wanted to let you know you were single handedly responsible for scaring the **** outta me and taking a leisure ride and making it a strugle for my sanity.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:48 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: damnit worlok

that was epic, sir.

devil deer, be damned!

Old 04-25-2008, 10:48 AM
1st Gear Member

KX,

You can bitch at me for the White Dog story all you want but my theory is that it may have saved your life. Remember, you turned around because of what you heard in the bat cave. If you had not turned around, the white demon dog would have probably eaten your *** up and we would have lost a valuable member of this web site. Do not ride by that cave at night anymore. You have had a sign that you must never forget.
I am glad you are alright and I am sorry that my story scared you but again, it could have been the reason you are still here to ride again.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:53 AM
1st Gear Member

lol, i didnt really try to bitch at you... sorry if i did. i just thought it was a lil' amusing. and if i can take sandown police i can take a stupid dog.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Always listen to your gut feeling.... Mine has NEVER been wrong....

I was at an illegal drag race with my dads '73 chevy truck, has a 454 big block in it and glass packs, also a pretty aggressive cam.... just plain sounds mean, and thats why i took it, didnt plan on racing it. So we were there most of the night, watching all the racing, was cool, my buddies were with me, 1 of them rode with me, so we decide to leave, and the way the whole thing was, you had to drive through where they raced to leave, 2 lane road, so there was a Grand National in the left lane, custom orange metal flake paint, ill never ever forget that car, he was sitting there waiting for someone to step up and race, so i am just driving past him in the right lane like 5 mph, cause there was a ton of people everywhere, i dont know if any of you have been to illegal drag races but it was the typical, so just before the front bumper of the truck passes the passenger door on the grand national some idiot opens the door, so what do you think happens next..... the truck hits the door and before i know it i hear this nasty bending noise, i bent the door past 90 degrees on the car.... then the whole area gets swarmed by the people cause they saw what happened.... I thaught i was dead, this car was nice, and very fast. and everyone was screaming the plate of the truck which is 73N454, so i couldnt have just ran... so we go over and pull into a lot, nothing wrong with the truck, not even paint on the bumper, but the grand national was fudged, they had to rope the door shut for the way home. I had a gut feeling that i shouldnt have even drove through there when someone was there, for some reason. On top of it, the driver didnt even know the idiot that opened the door, and he doesnt know why he did.... It was a crazy night. [>:]

Old 04-25-2008, 12:31 PM
1st Gear Member

that sucks ems. that poor truck atcually had to toutch a grand national[8D] poor thing.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 PM
1st Gear Member

KX,

I realize that you werent bitching, I was just giging you, but I still think you were wise to turn around. Most people ignore what little senses they have because they do not believe in extra sensory perception. Bad things happen to people like that. Most people are gifted with perception way beyond their understanding and not understanding is the reason they ignore them.
For some reason women are normally much better at trusting their perceptions than men. That is because they raise children, and through that love, they react when they get perceptions that their child may be in danger or in harms way of any kind. Because of that,they get a lot more practice than most men.
Did you know that most men dream in black and white while women dream in living color. It has to do with perception and tells you a lot about the differences between the male and female mind.
Being a Worlok, I dream in color because I excercise my perceptions and trust them. My family is from a long line of Witches and I was raised beleiving in the supernatural. Dont get me wrong, my family were all good Witches and lived by the rule that any wrong done to a fellow human being would be returned to you. They were not your wacked out devil worshiping cult weirdo's but really kind loving people from a long forgotten coven that most people know nothing about.
We also beleive that people should respect nature and do no wrong to any living thing however that's where I got off the band wagon because I am the black sheep. If somebody screws with me, I'm screwing back, end of story.
So for all of my KF family, please trust your perceptions, and if you are cruising along and get a bad feeling, turn around and go a different way. You may never know what you avoided but the bottom line is, you may have avoided harm and you will return to us and your immediate family in one piece.

Old 04-25-2008, 01:52 PM
1st Gear Member

i dream in color... does that make me a chick??[8D]

and i allways go with my gut. sometimes it works out perfect, other times it buries me in ****

Old 04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i dream in color too..... thats why im good at being a drafter.

Old 04-25-2008, 02:07 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i dream in color too..... thats why im good at being a drafter.
i dream in full motion 3d color with stereo sound.

that and i can build something in my mind in 3d, move it around, make it run (like an engine) and look for problem areas. thats why i'm good at CAD

Quick Reply: damnit worlok