Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cops Profiling

Old 10-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Default RE: Cops Profiling

OK so a few of you guys don't get how bad the cops are in Clermont. It would start with a 5 mile over ticket and then they would put you in the back of a car for a hour to run every check they can on your license and literally pull out the book and go over your bike and ticket everything they could. and if they felt it wasnt street legal then you get your bike impounded. I stopped once and ended up with over a grand in fines a fees. So you guys know the fender elimanator ILLEGAL lights not visible at 100 feet(for your tag) ILLEGAL exhaust to loud basically anything other than stock ILLEGAL got speedracers dual head light kit yeah Illegal it is to bright they said cant ride your high beams they said even thought hey were not on.And the MP's on base are kitty kats compared to these shmucks. So you say stop for five over you must be on some sort of acid. Never EVER again catch me if you can I say. I might have to move to Wyoming just to be at peace from harrassment.OH HERE IS ANOTHER LITTLE STORY. Bike night two weeks ago pull into a gas station were they had another bike pulled over to get gas yeah they ran my license. If the cop wouldnt have been a marine i would have got a few tickets.( hell yes i pull my military ID out)so tell me how ya feel abou the boys in blue now!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 03:51 PM

Carmi dont ever ever run if they got your tag or if you think they had a chance to get your tag.in florida they passed a law that they can get your bike at a later time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you dont get it back !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

i live in NY and cops hate us here... if you give them a chance the run you off the road so you dont dip on them... just the other week highway police tried smashing my friend into another car cuz they wanted to pull him over... he kicked their mirror of and punched it, i run from them all the time its a war out here... most of the time they dont bother chasing but when they do i dont bother waiting... just punch the throtle and peace pig

Old 10-12-2007, 04:43 PM
1st Gear Member

gad dam pang, i dont like hearing that. tampa popo's arent to bad but they will stare you down if your near them. you know i dont ride as much beacuse of this nonsense.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Running from the cops is a bad idea. The more riders they see that do dumb stuff, the more they generalize and assume you are one more rider about to do dumb stuff. Give them a reason to be wrong.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:33 PM
1st Gear Member

The cops are pretty good here to bikers, I know that most of them ride (they are huge squids...no gear...ever) and they will pull over a car before a bike everytime. Sucks that they are like that where you live pang.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:27 PM

I 'm sorry I dont think 5 over is a reason to pull a bike or pulling into a gas station to get gas is a reason for them to harrass you. If i was doing a wheelie in traffic or doing 100 in town or something dumb like that but 5 over are you serious JEFF. Sorry homie and no disrespect but never again will I stop for them unless they have me pinned.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:45 PM

saw an R1 take off from thre 5-0 last night, made me chuckle. but i ve never seen a bike pulled over here other than the stunt riders, i ve never had a problem with our cops.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:02 PM
1st Gear Member

no comment

Old 10-13-2007, 10:38 PM
1st Gear Member

You're a comment

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cops Profiling