Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cop camera site

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default Cop camera site

I was cleaning up some of my favorites and ran across this, don't know where I got it, but I thought I would share. Its better than cops.

http://www.officer.com

http://www.officer.com/videonetwork/...?showid=378811

Enjoy

Old 02-21-2008, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Cop camera site

holy **** deej that was nuts..

all cowboy style onthe hood ..

lesson to be learned "if you are in ohio don't run from the cops, they will shoot you in the face"

Old 02-21-2008, 04:53 PM
1st Gear Member

holy crap thats right down the road from me

Old 02-21-2008, 05:07 PM
1st Gear Member

That's insane. I have a lot less respect for cops now.. It seems that's usually the case.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Me too....Blue Ash is getting on the list of places where I need to behave myself

Old 02-21-2008, 05:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Me too was intended for BN...how can you have less respect for those guys? That moron could have killed someone.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Yea but what you have to realize is that when something like that happens, cops are just people too, and their adrenaline gets going just like it would in any of us, and perhaps the cop on the hood saw something that was a threat, and on the other side of the coin, there are some cops out there that are a little quick to "pull the trigger" as far as emotions go. Anyway, I still have and will always have the utmost respect for anyonerisks their life and puts it on the line everyday for others. I try and instill that in my child, after all it starts at home right?

Old 02-21-2008, 05:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Putting your life on the line is one thing.. Taking lives from the earth is another altogether. That's my issue with anyone who looks at other lives with such a cavalier attitude. One life isn't any better than another. The guy hadn't killed anyone (at least as far as anyone here or the cops at the time were aware). All that was happening was he was trying to run from them. That's all we knew. That cop appointed himself judge, jury and executioner with no trial. As far as I'm aware there's no death sentence in Ohio, but that cop just instituted his own personal version of justice. That's what I take issue with. I don't care if the guy had gotten away. I really don't. They had his plates. They could've got him at home without killing anyone. They could've gotten him any other time, but that one cop decided to take another life. I do not respect that.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
1st Gear Member

As far as I'm aware there's no death sentence in Ohio

Yes there is. Anyway, do you ever think there is a reason to take a life? I am not criticizing you, I am just interested, and asking for your opinion.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:48 PM
1st Gear Member

her's the thing - the drive showed now respect for life either - its common practice for cops to jump all over the car to get the driver to stop and to pull them out of the car. the driver started to drive with the officer onthe hood. as far as the officer was concerned the driver was trying to kill him with the car.

Quick Reply: Cop camera site