Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cop accidently shoots boy. Graphic warning

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

down south a stolen MC was running from the cops and crashed. the cop went over to tase the guy not realizing fuel leaked out of the bike onto the guy. when the cop tasered him he went up in flames...lol

Old 01-07-2009, 02:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Anybody that steals a bike should burn!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:42 PM
1st Gear Member

be a theif and then run from the cops and thats what you get.

but this shooting was just not justified.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by JRock420
yeah I can see where that went wrong,, I mean,, The taser and the gun is the same thing... same fill, same size, same look, thats like picking up a carrot when you mean to pick up an apple wtf
Commonly used police taser weapon.

Commonly used police sidearm.

They are a lot more alike then you realize. However, this does NOT in any way excuse the cop in what he did. There was no call to be drawing either in this case. Also if he did have a taser on him it should not be in the same spot as his sidearm therefore he new what he was drawing when he did that.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Even he looked shocked at what happened. It really could have been a mistake, this is not the first time that has happened.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM
1st Gear Member

no Im not buying it,, there was no need to draw your gun nor the taser...... So there for there was a mistake,, the cop made a mistake of pulling out a weapon when not needed

Old 01-07-2009, 05:04 PM
1st Gear Member

what a sack of ****. the cops were giving these kids a hard time, a fight. big ****ing deal. that happenes all the time. a small fine and everyone could of been happy. besides the kid was cooperating, he had his hands up, then the cops threw him to the ground, started kneeling on him and you can see the cop that shot him calmly got off the kid, drew his gun, spent a few seconds aiming then shot. what the ****? i but both my cars that he'll get a tiny suspension and be back on the streets. but if you or me did that same thing with a few friends and tried to call the shot self defence the rest of our lives would be spent in a 8x10 cell. i ****ing hate cops.

Old 01-07-2009, 05:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Its terrible, and the shooting doesn't appear to fit the crime. But it supports my theory of if you don't do anything to get the police's attention, you wouldn't be in that situation. Again, I am not saying this was a good shoot, just saying that by being a better citizen you can avoid the chance of this even happening for the most part. That poor kids family must be furious about this, I would be out for blood.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
1st Gear Member

The cop drew, aimed, fired, then holstered the weapon. I believe the smoking gun, as it were, lies in the way the holstered the gun, it wasn't an "oh ****, what the hell just happened, what do I do now?" move, it was a calm draw+aim+fire+holster combo just like he was trained to do and probably practiced a hundred times before. At no point did he appear to have realized any problem with what he had done, therefore it had to be intentional.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:26 PM
1st Gear Member

oh they are, multi-million dollar law suit

one of the things you also have to recognize is that like it or not profile is a big issue for young blacks, even if they didn't do anything, if someone that looked similar did then they are likely to eat pavement untill it can get sorted out.

the primary issue i see with this incident is the escalation of force is all wrong. The police had the overwhelming upper hand and were dealing with cooperative people. Don't think making him get on the ground was even necessary in order to cuff him.

Quick Reply: Cop accidently shoots boy. Graphic warning