Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Classic Music

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default Classic Music

Well this is off topic I guess so I stuck it in here. Every day for the last two years I listen to an Internet radio station that is by far the best one I have ever heard. The guys are awesome and really funny. The play the good stuff.....you guys and gals know what I'm talking about right? The Stones, Zeppelin, Van halen, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, And some new stuff that is destined to be classic rock as well. Audioslave (who broke up) and a lot of other good groups. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Everyday there is a different theme. I love Dirty Friday's where they call up and punk people, set up by a family member. Its Hilarious.I think its from the Bayarea.http://www.1077thebone.com/events/hometown/

Old 03-19-2007, 05:37 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Classic Music

Yep... cant beat classic rock its the shiot.

Old 03-19-2007, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

I thought it was the shazzizzle, or the grazzizzle? Or something like that. Ok I'm too old to be even trying to talk like that.

Old 03-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

aaahahahahha i listen to lamont and tonelli every morning and steven seeweeds hot lunch. they are right " the best damm classic rock station in the country" bay area rocks[sm=icon_rock.gif] right on deej your alright, i don't care what EMS says about you.....lol

Old 03-19-2007, 06:31 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

aaahahahahha i listen to lamont and tonelli every morning and steven seeweeds hot lunch. they are right " the best damm classic rock station in the country" bay area rocks[sm=icon_rock.gif] right on deej your alright, i don't care what EMS says about you.....lol
I can't believe that someone else in here listens to the exact same radio station I do. I love those guys. I even e-mailed the station a couple of times, and they even sent me back some bone bumper stickers. I put them on my truck, in fact in the history of all the vehicles I have owned these are the first bumper stickers I have ever put on a car or truck. I hate bumper stickers, but I just had to. And besides I installed two of them on the back bumper perfectly spaced evenly of course, so it looks good. (insert OCD joke here)Come on did you guys really expect anything less?[8D]

Old 03-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ta ta tuesday babythe bone stickers really work here. [sm=happy046.gif]ive have the bone stickers on my truck also. i love the way they rip on sulley......lol

Old 03-19-2007, 06:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Yea this morning its smell my finger, and I would hate to be Sully. Man they torture him. I remember one time where he almost quit the show, and yet he always comes back for more. And they call him the producer!! I wonder if he really knows what a producer is supposed to do. Whether its peeing on an electric fence, or getting shocked by some other means, to sneaking into a stranger's bed to see what the reaction would be, he does it all. I would have quit long ago. But he takes it all in stride.[8D]

Old 03-19-2007, 06:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Well I'm heading into my second Pot, not cup, but pot of coffee. Somebody stop the madness. Now that's off topic, and a thread jack all in one post.

Old 03-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

totally the "super producer".....lol yeah the time he almost quit was the airbag test and they had him drive that car into a wall to seewhen the airbaggs were going todeploy and it did'nt have any. lmaothey must pay him good.....lol

Old 03-19-2007, 07:21 PM
1st Gear Member

While at home, I usually have the "Arena Rock" station on my comcast music choice channels.

Big hair bands ftw

Quick Reply: Classic Music