Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cat eating festival in Peru??

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Why not? They raise guinea pigs for a meat product. Cats and dogs are easily raised for dietary purposes. It would be just as tough butchering one of your dogs as it is Ms Hefe the old dairy cow. Same as chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, swine, beef, goat, emu, squab, etc. Just do not ask me to raise and eat maggots or grubs,,,,ewwww

Old 10-10-2008, 12:56 AM
1st Gear Member

That's right buddy, and just knowing that they raise cats to eat does my heart good. Those little world owning freaks need to be put in their place!

Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

"Bring it on, Harley Boy"

Old 10-10-2008, 03:17 AM
1st Gear Member

i could take it... whats it gonna do scratch me? bite my finger? please. ill give it one good stab n' twist and that will be the end of that.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:45 AM
1st Gear Member

#9. dude.. my sides hurt from laughing. thats classic.

Old 10-10-2008, 06:16 AM
1st Gear Member

1)they beg for your attention and climb all over you.. then when you start to pet it, it leaves.

Cause you are petting it wrong. Pet it like you would a beautiful, sexy woman... not quite, but you get the idea.

2)it pissses on everything.

Get it fixed, clean it's litter box, and clean your house.

3)it has rapid and violent mood swings, when youre petting it it can go from purring to clawing your face in just seconds

Uhh... only if it's abused or rabid. Either way - one of you needs to be put down.

4)it ****s in a little box that reiks, and kicks the ****ty little crystals all over the room

Use higher quality cat litter, clean it more often, put a litter-mat outside the box. It is tacky, so it grabs the litter and prevents it from traveling too far.

5)it steps in its ****, then walks on your pillow

Clean the litter box. We have been over this.

6)you cant put it out cus it runs out and plays in the street and gets hit, then your kids go out and see fluffy all over the road and are traumatized for the next 2 years

Sure you can - smart cats don't get hit. But there is nothing wrong with a purely indoor cat either. They do make cat harnesses - and if you start them on it when they are young, then they will not have a problem with it when they are older.

7) it can go anywhere in the house cus the lil bastard can jump like 10x its height in the air, then rubs itself all over your clean dishes and silverware

Put your dishes in the cupboards and your silverware in the drawers where they belong.

8)it leaves hair ***** everywhere

Get a shorthair cat and/or brush them once in a while.

9)(male cats) unles you chop its ***** off it splooges all over your couch, then you unknowingly sit on it, getting kitty *** all over your ***... then you walk around with a big jizz stain on your *** looking like a complete and total buttpirate

Have to say this is the first time I have ever heard this one. I think you just have a retarded cat, or perhaps it is gay... stop walking around the house naked in front of it.

10) it makes the most secrete and annoying noises that make you what to tie it to the back of your truck by the tail with 10ft of razor wire and drive down a gravel road

eh?

11)it never purrs when you want it to, or when it would be cute.. like when it sees its mousey toy or when a leaf blows across the lawn out the window. no. it purrs when theres nothing happening in the dead of night, usuailly around 2-3am waking you to simply show you its splooge stain on your good blanket.

Again... retarded or gay cat. Stop sleeping on top of the blanket in the buff.

12)it takes the remote under the couch and hides beside it chewing on all the buttons... and when you reach under to get the remote back it claws your hand open and continues destroying your remote.

Retarded and abused cat. What do you expect?

Seriously - 90% of the things you listed are not issues if you know how to interact with and take care of a cat. The other 10%... well... they tend to take after their owners.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:21 AM
1st Gear Member

meow= wow

Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Well, there are probably a few well behaved cats in the world but on the average, most cats are like living with an 8 pound weasel. You treat them better than your own children, and they really have 0 respect for you. Sure they crawl all over you and purr, but that is just their way of conning you into kissing their ***.
Most people like cats simply because they are too lazy to take care of a dog. You can leave food and water and they can go days in the house alone and just crap in a box and rule the household. That is the only thing I can think of that is good about a cat.
I can guarantee you that if house cats all weighed as much as a mountain lion, their would be many dead cat owners and very few people would own one. Look at those gay dudes that have the tigers, what happened to them.
If cats had one ounce of respect for human beings, I would not hate them so much, Now I'm hearing that if you sleep in the nude around a cat, they will splooge one you and turn gay and rape you...........that's sick!
I for one am not willing to live with a little furry gay creature that deep down, probably hates human kind, sucks your face in your sleep, and can possibly turn gay in the middle of the night, and conducts itself like an 8 pound wild weasel at the drop of a hat. I would estimate that if all house cats weighed 100 pounds or more, they would kill you and eat your *** in your sleep. The only advantage we have on cats is size which is probably another reason they hate us.
Cats being natural predators actually have a reason to hate us, because on the pretense of love, we remove their claws and gonads and never let them go outside and do what they naturally want to do, kill things! Another good reasone to hate us in my mind.
I think that cat owners have a deep psychological desire to win a creatures heart that will never really like or respect them all the time knowing that if this creature were larger, it would just kill them and eat them.
The above thoughts and opinions are entirely my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the KF website in general.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
1st Gear Member

I love my cat

Old 10-10-2008, 02:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Everybody has their flaws!...........LOL

Quick Reply: Cat eating festival in Peru??