Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Can't Sleep!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 11:24 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Can't Sleep!!!

Okay I got myself hooked on Ambien for the last year and I can't get anymore refills, so I've been trying Tylenol PM but I almost need 6 capsules to knock me out, then I wake up all jittery and groggy. This isn't going to work! Anyone else found anything to help the sleep besides sex, pot and booze and those herbal remedies are a joke?! I guess I could drive down to one of the Mexican border towns and get some but I don't trust my driving ability in this state.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:30 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Can't Sleep!!!

warm milk? A wee dram of some scotch boy? I dont advise popping a bunch of pills to help you get to sleep. However maybe you have some really bad stress you cant figure out? try a Massage therapist and let someone rub the bad energy out of you...

sometimes I wonder if I am a bit of an insomniac myself. There are nights I have to force myself to sleep.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Try a couple tablets of benadryl

Old 02-14-2008, 11:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Easy on the PM's, the acetaminophen isn't good for you in those quantities. Go toGNC and buy some melatonin, it did the trick for me. Ambien is some crazy stuff, they gave it to me after I raq to help me sleep better, melatonin did the trick to get me off of it and back to aregular sleep pattern.After a while I just stopped taking it and no probs. You could also tryto work out like crazya3-4 hours before bedtime.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Work your *** offforthreedays straight, workout at the gymfor an hour after work each day. On the third day after work, get drunk, pick up a bar fly, and get laid. Drink two glasses of milk and fall your *** into bed.
I guarantee you will go to sleep. This will start your new sleep cycle for the rest of your life.
You owe me 350 dollars for prescribing this little known method in order to remedy your drug induced ailment. ( this really works )

Your friend and Medical advisor..............Dr. Worlok

Old 02-15-2008, 12:18 AM

I have trouble sleeping sometimes too and drink about half a bottle of Nyquil and that does the trick lol

Old 02-15-2008, 01:18 AM
1st Gear Member

hehe, i suffera bit of insomnia myself. my soloution, dont sleep![8D] ive gotten quite qesd to sgoing to bed at 1 and waking up at 5:30. a bigass cup of coffe everymorning and im set but im shure that wouldnt work for you, bineg all responsible n' all[8D] id try tommy's method, seems the most effective

edit:btw you just inspired me to change my sig

Old 02-15-2008, 03:14 AM
1st Gear Member

If you don't exorcise, start doing it.

When I let myself go for a while, I usually feel like I have no energy, I'm tired, but still have a hard time sleeping. Working out will naturally help you sleep better.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:33 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

get drunk, pick up a bar fly, and get laid.
Sounds like a good way to get aids.

I feel for you klx250 I have been suffering from sleep problems as long as I can remember. Even though working out and staying active helps it doesn't fix the problem. Some nights I will sleep greatand other nightsI will lay there all night long and never fall asleep. (that sucks) Be careful with taking so many pills, there are some bad consiquences to that as well.

Old 02-15-2008, 05:11 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sorry Mark about the sleep problems, so far (43 years) all I have to do is put my head on a pillow and in 30 seconds I'm out. I sleep hard too. And I snore real bad, but not bad enough to be a safety hazard. I went to the sleep study where they hook 50 electrodes up to you and see if you almost die every night. I guess I'll be around for a while longer. Hey I got one idea, its a little unorthodox, but you gotta trust me on this. Just go to the off topic section and read a couple of pages in the "I feel like whoring it up thread", and I promise your eyes will be getting heavy in no time.[8D][8D][8D] Sorry, do you read? I always watch a little TV and its like a sleeping pill. Sorry I got nothing good to tell you, and no you can't have any of my Oxycodone pills. I need to bank them for when my back goes out. But seriously I'm sorry man, its really not funny when its happening to you. My wife has the same problem.[&:]

Quick Reply: Can't Sleep!!!