Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Canada we went for our firs ride TODAY!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Default Canada we went for our firs ride TODAY!

well boys and girls we went out for the first time this year and it was 55 degrees man did it feel good again i was going into depression we met up at the coffee shop and and hit the streets at a good pace. i had to go home quick because im saving my tire for the dyno and my trip to deals gap on june 17 and i need new tires too im going broke but its worth it for my bike. the weather is getting good so ill try to get some pics up and hope everyone is riding safe LOL let me know if ur winter is done too.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Canada we went for our firs ride TODAY!

awesome feeling isnt it? deals gap eh? dont go head first into the mountain.

winter? hell its been close to 80 for atleast a month now

Old 03-11-2007, 01:34 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

No winter here. I think the longest i went with out riding was just over a week.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:22 AM

well u guys got it good its hard putting sometthing u love away for five months its been hard im a virgin to winter its my first winter ever so it was hard. i went to my best freinds stag tonight and got some bad news my other really good friend is getting married the night before i go to deals gap and he said he does not want me to go and miss his wedding but this only happens once a year for deals gap and i already paid so im screwed i dont know what to do. its like 3 in the morning right now and i wish i did not have to think of this especialy after looking at naked chicks alll night LOL

Old 03-11-2007, 07:00 PM
1st Gear Member

it was warm here too, but we gotta wait for a couple good rains to wash the salt and sand off the road.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:14 PM
1st Gear Member

well would you rather spend time riding a piece of metal around a windy road or be apart of your friends marriage. i mean hes gonna spend the rest of his life with this person.

your right man go ride that mountain!!!!!

Old 03-12-2007, 08:06 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hicktown

well would you rather spend time riding a piece of metal around a windy road or be apart of your friends marriage. i mean hes gonna spend the rest of his life with this person.

your right man go ride that mountain!!!!!
Dunno man, whats the divorce rate in canada? gotta take everything into consideration
When my brother got married I left NDafter class on thurday, drove 17 hours, got there the night before the wedding on saturday, stood with him on the altar, then drove 17 hours back the next day to be back in time for class. I guess the kicker is whether or not he likes you enough to make you his best man or at least a groomsman, If he just wants you to sit there and take pictures, then the decision is alot easier.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:17 AM
1st Gear Member

I have an idea. make him reimburse you for the trip to gap. then ride to the wedding.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:28 PM
1st Gear Member

heh ya those canada folks are different ppl. im sure theyll have the hockey game televised at the wedding. [&:]

Old 03-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Glad to hear you got out for a ride V! The temps are starting to come up around here, still too much sand and salt on the roads though.......need some good rain to clear them off! Riding season is just around the corner!!!!! YAY!!!!

Seeing as you've got the trip already planned and paid for........you should go on the trip. Your bud should understand.

Quick Reply: Canada we went for our firs ride TODAY!