Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cali to legalize pot?

Old 03-13-2009, 06:40 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Cali to legalize pot?

Well, it sounds like they are thinking about it. Funny how the economy can make them consider legalizing something that they would bust you for in better times. I have always thought it should be legal anyhow because people will never stop smoking it, and they need prison space for the real criminals, just sayin!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2009031...08599188495600

Old 03-13-2009, 06:48 PM
1st Gear Member

OH i totally agree lok,,, it needs to be legal,, im not saying that cuase im a pot head but seriously like 68% of the US populations smokes pot.. thats more than half,,, I blaze up with cops here in my town,, everyone that works at our courthouse smokes pot.. Its kinda like its legal here,, I mean they still do there job but since we have such a METH problem, there like screw the pot.. these kids are not steeling fourwheelers for pot.. where not robbing vending machines and breaking into hardware stores for pot.. The law here knows that pot heads pretty much just smoke pot... Yeah ive been busted before with an ounce and a half,, they just say go home,,, they know me on a personal level but you have that in a small town,, I would like to see it be legal

Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

No Comment.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

WoooooooooHoooooooo! you come live me jrock ill rent you my other garage.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by hoedogg
wooooooooohoooooooo! You come live me jrock ill rent you my other garage.

niiiicccccceeeeeee:d

Old 03-13-2009, 10:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Y'know I did see a clip of that on The Daily Show, maybe they can quit taxing the hell out of my smokes then!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by OMalley912
Y'know I did see a clip of that on The Daily Show, maybe they can quit taxing the hell out of my smokes then!
haha +1000 on that

Old 03-14-2009, 04:55 AM
1st Gear Member

If they legalize I want the snack concession.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:32 AM
1st Gear Member

when you think about it, theres no reason it should be illegal in the first place. their main arguments for it being illegal is that over time it can cause minor cell damage and is known to cause birth defects. but if i remember right, alcohol murders you liver with heavy usage and causes birth defects. and cigarettes cause cancer and birth defects. alcohol impairs your motor skills and warps your logic and normal state of rationality (ever get smashed and try and screw a chick that when sober you would know damn well that she isnt into you and if you try youll look retarded)... thus causing drunk driving. now, personally... i drive my 5speed wrangler and my cadillac stoned out of my mind every weekend and i drive perfectlly normal. (ive had sober friends in the car and the next day they compliment me on my driving skills stoned.) i tried to drive a bike drunk once, long story short... i was minus a lip and some cheek bone. theres nothing against weed that puts it in the same class as coke or meth, except the poeple that dont smoke it think its ""bad"" they dont know why or how its "bad" they just think it is. when you ask them thay have nothing to say except "its illegal and you shouldnt do it". if ya ask me the country would be a much better place if everyone smoked a bit. but as a stoner i dont think that means much coming from me

Old 03-15-2009, 10:55 AM
1st Gear Member

I used to get high way back when, then I just ate alot of pizza and took naps.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cali to legalize pot?